Tour of India

Bottom like is our Batsmen let us down in the first innings. We needed to make a score similar to what India made. We picked 3 quick bowlers including Henriques which is another massive blunder IMO. Now Watson is opening with Cowan because Warner has the shits. Trailing by 192 something special is needed.

Pattinson will probably end up with some soreness or stress fracture and be out for 6 weeks after bowling 30 overs too.
And Siddle will need a rest because he's a vegan homo.

this second innings is going to be ugly as f**k for Australia ... pitch is like a tennis clay court, india will just plug their spinners in from ball one ... won't be surprised if we don't even make them bat again ..

these little pricks have everything in their favour at home ...

Pattinson will probably end up with some soreness or stress fracture and be out for 6 weeks after bowling 30 overs too.
And Siddle will need a rest because he's a vegan homo.

lol ... Lyon will probably be in line for a spell from the next test too due to psycological trauma from conceeding 200 runs ... by order of the team's emotional strength and conditioning coach ...

Did you read about the BCCI being tossers about broadcast rights and costs. The ICC need to sort cricket out.

Lolz Watto FMD last ball before lunch

Did you read about the BCCI being tossers about broadcast rights and costs. The ICC need to sort cricket out.

Lolz Watto FMD last ball before lunch

hardly surprising is it ... if there were ICC rankings for players with a penchant for giving their wicket away, Watson would be anchored at number 1 ...

Well Glenn Maxwell has got a baggygreen. Absolute joke. Aussies dropped Lyon and Starc and replaced them with Maxwell and Doherty. Maxwell is essentially playing as a front line spinner. Aussies 2/49 at first drinks. Cowan and Warner out.

Fine with the Maxwell decision tbh. He offers more than Starc in these conditions.

Really baffled as to why Wade is batting ahead of Henriques. That's just dumb.

I kinda lol at Mussey picking Lyon to sing the song and now he's dropped. Doubt his singing services will be needed in India anyway.

Fine with the Maxwell decision tbh. He offers more than Starc in these conditions.

Really baffled as to why Wade is batting ahead of Henriques. That's just dumb.

I kinda lol at Mussey picking Lyon to sing the song and now he's dropped. Doubt his singing services will be needed in India anyway.

Fine with dropping a bowler and replacing him with a bloke who is an allrounder. A bad allrounder?? Muppet surely.

Why is Stuart Law even the batting coach? He never had the greatest technique and was better in the shorter form of the game with his chip shots.

Maxwell bats better. Both are useless bowlers in these conditions. Therefore I approve. Khawaja would have been better mind you.

Maxwell bats better. Both are useless bowlers in these conditions. Therefore I approve. Khawaja would have been better mind you.

Why would you include Khawaja to replace a bowler in Starc? Surely just swapping in Doherty for Starc was the obvious option. Maxwell has no place in test cricket ever.

Because our batting is shit and Wade isn't a strong option at six.

Idiotic reasoning. Remember when we played Cameron White as a spinner? Debacle. He batted 8. Need to take 20 wickets to win a test match.

EDIT: Play nice now

Lyon was awful last test and Starc offers little in India. Maxwell had better bowling performances in the warm up games and bats better. It's an improved side -- though frankly I'd have stuck with Lyon over Doherty.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Play nice now.

You are wrong simple as that. Maxwell performed poorly in the tour matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as I disagree with you I'm clearly not brain dead.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.