TPJ and Unregistered Third Party Agreement

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
No disrespect, but "started" doing shady shit? You know our history around these issues is pretty fkn suss right?
Yea i know, but you kind of hope people learn from their mistakes.
Also, would you try and sack the guy you are slipping illegal brown paper bags to and expect everything to be fine?
Its just another thing on top of another thing on top of another thing with this club this year and its wearing fucking thin fast.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, not exactly the light-hearted distraction from our problems we needed this year.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, not exactly the light-hearted distraction from our problems we needed this year.
I liken it to Melbourne Storm rorting the cap to a premiership again.
You deserve to be burnt to the ground if you do that stupid shit twice.

Another thing, is you have clubs that are blatantly finding ways around the cap (Roosters) yet other clubs get put under the microscope.
Its just such a load of shit and makes it harder and harder to stay invested in the game.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Imagine being in a line of enterprise that is doing something shady, or in the clear light of day a pursuit that may be argued to tready lightly on the other side of that fine line of ethical correctness.

Now imagine that you have partnered on this journey with people who also tread a fine line on the intelligence scale. How your sleep at night must be troubled!

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Imagine being in a line of enterprise that is doing something shady, or in the clear light of day a pursuit that may be argued to tready lightly on the other side of that fine line of ethical correctness.

Now imagine that you have partnered on this journey with people who also tread a fine line on the intelligence scale. How your sleep at night must be troubled!
Jesus mate, can you dumb it down a touch for us simple folk, i need a nap after reading that.

T

The real talanoa

BRL Player
Jul 18, 2020
Seibold, now TPJ.
Isaac Moses has really bent the Broncos over. But if it cost Peter Nolan's job plus a few more then that's a silver lining. It might even back-fire on Moses.

Remember the Parramatta cap dramas a few years ago.. the smell of a big rotten shit has followed north.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
The best way to be 100% legal (though also entirely unethical) is use the wall street delayed bribe.

The investment banks have a history of offering lucrative roles to the former financial regulators who were in charge of monitoring and checking their behaviour whilst in power. An excellent policy for the wolves to reward the former shepherds for having a nap now and then when they were responsible for the sheep.

I imagine the same goes for the salary cap, the idea of paper bags of cash and lost golf games seems clumsy and I would be shocked if that is needed, the storm cheating years ago seems rogue to me, though I continue to be impressed with the level of stupidity in sports management since I have started paying attention.

On individual third party deals where the beneficiary is as thick as a plank and unlikely to be gainfully employed post league, often not during either, more creativity would be needed. Though it should be simple enough to structure properly, or at the least have plausible deniability on hand.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
I'm not sure if he has anything to do with it, but I'm a little concerned that he sold his Broncos shares around the time he was confirmed to be having phone conversations with the guy who is trying to completely kill the club with these off the books 3PA's...

It's almost as if Politis saw this shit storm coming...

More importantly, how did a private 2 person conversation between TPJ and Politis leak to the media if TPJ didn’t leak it?!?

The media must have tapped Politis’ phone [emoji848]

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Jesus mate, can you dumb it down a touch for us simple folk, i need a nap after reading that.
If I was going to do something shady, I would choose someone smart to help me, that way I could sleep better :)

Last edited:
IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
More importantly, how did a private 2 person conversation between TPJ and Politis leak to the media if TPJ didn’t leak it?!?

The media must have tapped Politis’ phone [emoji848]
If you think about who benefits from agitation to get a player an early release so they can make more money.. who do we have.... lets see . you have the player..friends and family of the player... the manager... Now who would have the best contacts to covertly slip a tad of info to a journalist from that list?

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
The cap is a complete crock and needs to be scrapped. Its obvious just looking at the last 2 decades that the comp is not even like they pretend. The top teams are the top teams and that has not changed. If the Broncos are doing this the league is doing this.

Have a look at the Roosters team and explain how they A: could field their team with lowest TPAs in the comp and B: could field that team and still have a convenient 300k unused. Now put issue A and B together. Unbelievable right. Yet the Broncos are possibly resorting to brown bags to keep a team of nobodies. Give me a break. The Nrl is quick turning foul.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
The cap is a complete crock and needs to be scrapped. Its obvious just looking at the last 2 decades that the comp is not even like they pretend. The top teams are the top teams and that has not changed. If the Broncos are doing this the league is doing this.

Have a look at the Roosters team and explain how they A: could field their team with lowest TPAs in the comp and B: could field that team and still have a convenient 300k unused. Now put issue A and B together. Unbelievable right. Yet the Broncos are possibly resorting to brown bags to keep a team of nobodies. Give me a break. The Nrl is quick turning foul.
Has anyone noticed the real estate news regarding Friend and JWH recently.... remind me what Politis does again?

It's probably happening in plain sight.

Last edited:
upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016

Does our salary cap manager know anything about this?

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Galah
  • broncs30
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manofoneway
  • Tmac
  • mrslong
  • Bronx48
  • RodF
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • ezpz
  • Dash
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.