TPJ and Unregistered Third Party Agreement

Fortytwenty

Fortytwenty

Apr 16, 2018
Fox News have indicated that there’s a new twist in the TPJ saga. Pangai says he’s owed a large sum that hasn’t been paid. There’s a suggestion that TPJ’s Third Party Agreement (which he asserts he’s owed money from) may not have been Registered with the NRL. If that is true, then it’s a breach of the Salary Cap Requirements. If such an agreement was negotiated by someone at the Club then their head will be on the chopping block.

Last edited:
Is our board really that stupid that we’d do a slimy deal under the table with a player and then try and sack the same said player?
Hold on, don’t answer that...

Imagine sponsoring a guy to represent your brand playing rugby league and having him suspended for half of his games. **** TPJ, doesn’t deserve half of his wage and hopefully the prick doesn’t get another job in the NRL after this.

I would say they should strip our points, but that’s not much of a punishment this year

Imagine sponsoring a guy to represent your brand playing rugby league and having him suspended for half of his games. **** TPJ, doesn’t deserve half of his wage and hopefully the prick doesn’t get another job in the NRL after this.

Roosters bound, NRL’s worst kept secret.

give you one guess
Seibold, now TPJ.
Isaac Moses has really bent the Broncos over. But if it cost Peter Nolan's job plus a few more then that's a silver lining. It might even back-fire on Moses.

Last edited:
So I wonder if Uncle Nick has anything to do with this. If he ends up at the Roosters while we are being bent over then it will be the final straw, the cap is nothing but a tool to keep some clubs tied up while others can do as they will.

So I wonder if Uncle Nick has anything to do with this. If he ends up at the Roosters while we are being bent over then it will be the final straw, the cap is nothing but a tool to keep some clubs tied up while others can do as they will.

I'm not sure if he has anything to do with it, but I'm a little concerned that he sold his Broncos shares around the time he was confirmed to be having phone conversations with the guy who is trying to completely kill the club with these off the books 3PA's...

It's almost as if Politis saw this shit storm coming...

This has got me thinking, if TPJ has accepted such deal, he himself would be done for cap cheating...Which would cop a serious ban.

Last edited:
This has got me thinking, if TPJ has accepted such deal, he himself would be done for cap cheating...Which would cop a serious ban.
He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed...

I hate to sound like a fairweather fan.
But if this shit is true, i may just be done with Rugby League.
I cant follow another club, but if the Broncos have started doing shady shit like this, then that may just be the last straw for me on the back of the season from hell.
From all the stuff i have read regarding these third party deals with TPJ, it sounds like the Broncos are in some serious trouble, and the only way i would stay a fan of the club and the game overall, is if the entire Broncos club was rebuilt from the ground up, with no one who is currently there involved with the new club.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  • broncotville
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.