RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

He'll be fielding offers from almost every club in the competition. The decision makers at our club can't get any worse.

You don't think TPJ will be exploring his legal options and is just going to walk away from 650k?
Nope, club has every reason to sever the contract. It'll be in his terms I'm sure.

There has to be more to it and this is a convenient excuse to dump his contract. Maybe the Politis thing or maybe there was something before that. Who knows?

Im starting to think my avatar is bad luck. I’ve stung Milf, Glenn, and TPJ with it so far.
Don’t you dare put dearden on there!

Great decision, really happy with it.

I don’t care where he goes I’m just happy to see him gone. we have to start finding genuine club men and it means getting rid of the likes of TPJ.

Why are people upset? He spends ridiculous amounts of games on the bench in suspension, his skill floor is very low or he just goes missing when the game gets into a grind/arm wrestle. He was ringing other clubs and shopping himself around. Forget the handful of games that he chose to turn up, let some other club deal with him.

Bye Dickhead.

Last edited:
I wonder if Lodge will get the shits with this and also walk, considering they’re best mates.

I wonder if Ikin has had an input on this. He has been pretty vocal against TPJ in recent weeks.

Last edited:
I hope somebody puts the players/coach/board/every **** at the club on blast. They’ve all been useless on and off the field this year. **** heads.

The media will be happy, Brisbane’s most exciting forward pack ever just torn in to pieces.

Lose Fifita, TPJ and Lodge, only one is a huge loss. One is a big loss half the time and the other would free up needed money.

Who do you sign though? Who becomes available?

Lose Fifita, TPJ and Lodge, only one is a huge loss. One is a big loss half the time and the other would free up needed money.

Who do you sign though? Who becomes available?

We’re going to need players to get releases. There is no one available that can replace that amount of talent.

We now have a possible pack of Haas, Carrigan, Flegler, Glenn, Kennedy, Joe O, Bullemor, Riki for 2021. When bench forwards are your 4th drop, you’re gonna be in a world of hurt

Last edited:

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.