RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

Welch and Haas would be a great starting FRF combination imo. Yes he isn't a blow a game open 2nd row but he is a very solid player and one of the best in his position.

TPJ and Fifita aren't dead wood though, they're two of the best second rowers in the comp. A lot of the dead wood is still at the club next year (Milf, Bird, Offa, Oates). Unless the board can pull off a miracle signing in Smith we are absolutely fucked next year.

EDIT: A lot of the players we should target like Ponga have been tied up long term by clubs with switched on board members.

How about Tolman then?

Nah there is no coincidence that he spoke to the Roosters last week.

absolutely pre-meditated.....NRL should not allow him to resign with anyone...aweful precedent set if they do allow it...PVL isnt stupid....i cant beleive they'd allow a contract to be accepted after what hes done..

absolutely pre-meditated.....NRL should not allow him to resign with anyone...aweful precedent set if they do allow it...PVL isnt stupid....i cant beleive they'd allow a contract to be accepted after what hes done..

But the question is, is he a Roosters fan? I mean he has allowed the SBW farce, so it wouldn't surprise me for him to allow this. Regardless, TPJ will be there next year and the Roosters once again benefit from another club's disciplinary problems.

St george fine their player 10k and we tear up a contract? I would be less concerned but he is one of the few attacking threats our team had. We have now lost 2 of the 3 and i would not be surprised to see staggs head off soon.

This club is a basket case. The current admin/board have burnt this once great club down to the ground and are now proceeding to piss on the ashes.

Last edited:
Fifita is looking like one of the smartest players at the club right now.

With this mess it's a surprise he even contemplated our offer.

Now watch tpj’s record with the MRC and judiciary miraculously improve at his new club.
This is what will shit me the most. The Roosters will get him off every charge

St george fine their player 10k and we tear up a contract?

This club is a basket case. The current admin/board have burnt this once great club down to the ground and are now proceeding to piss on the ashes.

I mostly agree but I think losing this idiot might be a long-term blessing in disguise. He is on too much money for the lack of performance he puts in week in week out. Of course, he will go to a good system and look a million dollars though to compound the problem.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Cavalo
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • jarro65
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • mystico
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.