RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

There will always be a coach out there that thinks he has the talent to fix a wayward player. In fact with TPJ they’ll be lining up.
Yes, he's perfect for Wayne. Pies is clearly no good at mentoring or fixing a wounded bird.

The Croft signing was an interesting example. I'd like to know what he though he was getting there. Croft claimed his sacking wasn't due to a personality clash. But that actually, would've made him more attractive. Much easier to fix. If Pies thought he could coach something into him where Bellamy had failed, oh boy, he fucked up there.

Last edited:
Reckon he’ll end up somewhere like the bulldogs

The latest twist is he's supposedly been given 5 days to show cause why he shouldn't be sacked.

I don't get the lodge hate on here. He's terribly out of form and not playing well but he's coming back from an acl without surgery and without a preseason in a shit team that is under pressure to win.
He is exactly the type of player we should be keeping moving forward. Commited to the club and consistent and tough in the middle when injury free. It's obvious he hates losing. That is what i like and that's what we need to dig ourselves out of this shit
I don’t have any hate towards Lodge. Unfortunately the new rules don’t work in his favour.
Im happy for him to stick around, simply stating if he cracks it over TPJ getting the sack, I wouldn’t be too devastated if he left.

Of course clubs will deny interest, they have to. Now fast forward a month or three and boom, we can see he’s a changed man and we think we can get the best out of him.

You're welcome to leave with him Joe.

Screenshot 20200812 093757 Instagram

Last edited:
You're welcome to leave with him Joe.

View attachment 9321
In this instance I find myself finding a bit of satisfaction that Joffa has stuck his neck out and shown support for a fellow forward. Whether it was an ill-thought out move remains to be seen, but I like he's showing a bit of solidarity with one of his brothers in arms.

Now maybe Joffa will show some support for his other brothers on the field and do some of the heavy lifting against Canberra.

Has he actually been sacked? I don't think it's a good idea to be honest.

What if it's someone like Dearden or someone we want to keep that breaks the Apollo code next. We will be forced to sack them.

It's not a good precedent to set.
The difference is that TPJ was premeditated he put a photo on insta and provided a message that he "sick if the bubble".

It wasn't a lapse in judgement... he knew what he was doing and it was a purposeful act, which breaks his playing contract conditions

The difference is that TPJ was premeditated he put a photo on insta and provided a message that he "sick if the bubble".

It wasn't a lapse in judgement... he knew what he was doing and it was a purposeful act, which breaks his playing contract conditions
Would you not be sick of it as well? You see everyone else able to do whatever the **** they want, a handful of ‘infections’ over the last month etc.

Last edited:
Would you not be sick of it as well? You see everyone else able to do whatever the **** they want, a handful of ‘infections’ over the last month etc.
Well when he's sacked he's free to **** around as much as he wants... just because there are minimal cases at the moment doesn't mean he's free to break the conditions of his contract.

Well if AS was any sort of coach, and the admin weren't dogshit maybe we'd still have fifita , have cut the deadwood when it needed to ,and have had some marquee players by now improving the lot of this shit show . But no , the place , the people , and their performances are just a joke .

no we wouldn't ... not while the Titan's $1.25 million was on the table

TPJ on the back of fast play and go forward will be a monster for any team.

yep ... for the 1 or 2 games where he isn't suspended

The latest twist is he's supposedly been given 5 days to show cause why he shouldn't be sacked.

not really the latest twist ... it was always that the club was going to issue a breach notice that he would be able to respond to ... it's just that Fox, in particular, started with the rhetoric that he'd been sacked

Sure. I'm sick of having to drive under the speed limit too when I know it's safe to go faster.
That would be a decent analogy if everyone else was allowed to speed except you.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.