RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

All this talk of him knowingly breaking the rules etc. Where did this come from? Like I know that he went to this opening on purpose, but did it come out that he did it so that he would be suspended?

All this talk of him knowingly breaking the rules etc. Where did this come from? Like I know that he went to this opening on purpose, but did it come out that he did it so that he would be suspended?

There is a massive rumour going around which isn't being repeated here. One of the parts of that rumour is that he did this on purpose to avoid the fallout of the other rumour.

I think a couple of journos today have claimed her did it on purpose, and that's why it's become a far bigger deal.

Well go read about how the coach hasn't been sacked yet. Will soon change that.
Well if you read the club statement. Severals times they said he will be under review at the end of the year.

You can't post it like it's 100% certain it would happen. TPJ admitted WB had a conversation with him, and we saw less bullshit from him.

I'm not saying it would fix it. But I can confidently say that the current useless prick didn't fix a thing.

think he was being sarcastic as WB had his own covid breach

There is a massive rumour going around which isn't being repeated here. One of the parts of that rumour is that he did this on purpose to avoid the fallout of the other rumour.

I think a couple of journos today have claimed her did it on purpose, and that's why it's become a far bigger deal.

Why would tpj want to avoid the other rumour though?

Too true, this never would have happened under a coach like, say, Bennett. Zero breaches under his watch...
Walters players went out and got on the piss when told not to and consequently suspended. So I guess that rules him out. 😝

Which set?
82767751 620386185361496 8131439587542171648 n

IF we sack him and IF that money then comes off the cap, I would like to see us front-end a couple of blokes ie. Haas, Staggs, Dearden to ensure they don't leave.
I'm worried that this could only be the start. Haas has just had Fifita, his best mate walk out, then one of his other good mates in TPJ has also gone. He, Dearden, Staggs and Carrigan are 4 blokes we cannot let leave the club. And don't you worry, clubs will be sniffing around Haas knowing that 2 of his best mates won't be at his club next year.
As for Lodge, I'd be more then happy for him to follow TPJ out the door, Offa can go if he'd like also.
I dare say TPJ will end up at the Bulldogs or Warriors in 2021.

Haha they talk about TPJ on NRL Tonight and they ask Dean Ritchie, the guy who literally has been caught multiple times making stuff up and has no sources at the Broncos.

I dare say TPJ will end up at the Bulldogs or Warriors in 2021.

Warriors have a pretty solid backrow with Tevaga, Harris and Katoa. Surely Barrett won't be interested in him either with Dogs off-field issues and club culture a massive priority.

My prediction is the Tigers or Souths.

If the Roosters 'somehow' have cap space and go for him it puts Tupouniua or Butcher on the market. I'd happily see the Broncos make a play and pay overs for either of them.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Midean
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • broncotville
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.