Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Just me or did he run in and grab Steve Price by the head and fling him to the ground?

That is the lowest act i have ever seen on the footy field.

I hope Price is ok, Waterhouse is a fucking dog.

Re: Trent Waterhouse

The whole NSW team are dogs. QLD had their moments but NSW just eclipsed them in the 2nd half. What Thurston did tonight to wolfdickhead was reckless and stupid but his intentions were to dislodge the ball, not to be a dirty piece of shit. Brett White, Trent Waterhouse, Anthony Watmough, Michael Ennis, Trent Barrett and even Brett Kimmorley were absolute grubs tonight.

This is close to the most pansy, whinging sounding thread I've ever read. Would you like a tissue while you cry me a river?

Seriously fellas.

Trenty grabbed Pricey by the head and slung him to the ground. Oh muma!

You little dibber dobber you Nong. Naughty boy.

Silence, Price and White were going toe to toe, Waterhouse hit him from behind. Price ends up unconscious. He deserves 6 weeks, minimum.

He ran in at a million miles from behind, grabbed him around the neck and head slammed him into the ground without him even seeing it coming, then gave him a treatment while he was on the ground.

Absolute lowest of low act.

It was obviously in the Blues game plan tonight to go out and play dirty and unsettle the Maroons. Plenty of palms to the face, cheap shots, Kimmorley did about 3 or 4 head high shots, mainly on Hodges.

Ahh well at the end of the day who cares. We have the series... again.

Loved how they all wanted blood afterwards and put up the bomb from the restart. Funniest part was watching Creagh run away from Hodgo like a little punce during Round 2.

Silence said:
This is close to the most pansy, whinging sounding thread I've ever read. Would you like a tissue while you cry me a river?

Seriously fellas.

Trenty grabbed Pricey by the head and slung him to the ground. Oh muma!

You little dibber dobber you Nong. Naughty boy.

**** off.

Waterhouse grabbed him around the neck and head and threw him to the ground FFS. He's lucky he didn't cause Price any serious harm.

Plus what Coxy said. The two of them were face to face, a fair fight and Waterhouse comes in from behind the coward.

Creagh, total girl. Shoves hodgo and then runs off to hide behind his mates. Don't forget your handbag, softcock.

And Waterhouse will forever be remembered as a weak cowardly dog.

Actually I apologise to all girls who would be insulted by the comparison to Creagh. He's a spineless jellyfish.

I really don't think that's fair to all the Jellyfish.

Waterhouse got Price with a swinging arm, you can clearly see that Prices eyes rolled back in his head before he hit the ground.

Waterhouse is a grubby merkin of the highest order !!

Haha, Creagh thought he was the toughest guy around when he did that. Hilarious.

Say what you want about Hodges, but the guy really cares every time he plays, he might not be the smartest, but **** he's got heart and he's got talent.

fenomeno said:
Say what you want about Hodges, but the guy really cares every time he plays, he might not be the smartest, but **** he's got heart and he's got talent.

Agree totally.

It was a coward act of the highest order. Brett White is a softcock and is a useless prop.

Hodges and the Queensland boys stood up for their mate and probably the most well respected player in the team and let loose, it was awesome. Watching Hodges going off and blokes like Inglis and co. who are usually sedate fire up was awesome to watch. The mateship instilled in this team by Mal and co. was displayed in spades tonight.

Agreed. Hodges was outstanding, both in his performance (I SO wish he'd scored that try, so spectacular) and his commitment to the team.

jarro65 said:
Waterhouse got Price with a swinging arm, you can clearly see that Prices eyes rolled back in his head before he hit the ground.

Waterhouse is a grubby merkin of the highest order !!

He was clearly out to it half way down to the ground, not sure if it was a swinging arm or more the grapple hold around the neck that Waterhouse got him in, and the fact he was twisted as he was going down.

Must say I personally from a Bronco point of view was glad the full-time hooter went as Hodgo was heading for a send-off if had kept going, love the passion yes but gee he is a hot head still.

Fozz said:
Actually I apologise to all girls who would be insulted by the comparison to Creagh. He's a spineless jellyfish.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. What about all the jellyfish that read this forum fozz? [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.