Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Re: Trent Waterhouse

ningnangnong said:
fenomeno said:
Say what you want about Hodges, but the guy really cares every time he plays, he might not be the smartest, but **** he's got heart and he's got talent.

Agree totally.

I loved it how when the 2 sides were separated after the 1st all-in brawl (and Price was out coild receiving medical attention) Hodges was just giving it to the lot of them, begging them to have a go at him so they could get into it again. Even pointing to his face as a target - "Come on, you wanna have another go? Hit me if you can!" or something like that. Reminds me of the sort of thing one sees in the high school playground but man it was funny. He is nothing if not passionate, and that is a positive.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009

Hodges has always been like that. In that last tackle on Gidley he had a swinging arm but it hits one of the other 3 QLD players already in there. I hate the bloke, but he is a great player and is passionate whenever he plays.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008

Hmmm I thought QLDers liked it from behind...

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Gotta agree with twiztid. Price was gone before waterhouse got involved. doesnt make it any less of a dog act tho.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009

NSW second-rower Trent Waterhouse has until noon on Thursday to decide whether to fight a grade one contrary conduct charge for running in and joining a punch-up between Steve Price and Brett White.

The match review committee didn't believe Waterhouse knocked out Price but felt his actions escalated the incident.

Waterhouse's charge carries 160 demerit points which would be reduced to 122 with an early guilty plea, still ruling him out of the Panthers' match with Canberra on the weekend.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/thurston-takes-early-guilty-plea/story-e6frexv9-1225750659970

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008

I love Justin Hodges!

Seriously, dead set legend! I was with a bunch of Queenslanders watching the game and we were all standing and applauding Justin Hodges. I really wanted him to smash someone. It was bloody awesome is all I can say. Pity there was one minute left, I would have loved to see what would have happened with ten minutes to go. The kid has heart and will do anything for his team. Good on ya Hodges, I give you props for what you did tonight.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008

im with u. i dont usually like the way he carries on, but tonight he was brilliant. stood up for his mates, thats wat origin is all about

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008

lockyer47 said:
I love Justin Hodges!

Seriously, dead set legend! I was with a bunch of Queenslanders watching the game and we were all standing and applauding Justin Hodges. I really wanted him to smash someone. It was bloody awesome is all I can say. Pity there was one minute left, I would have loved to see what would have happened with ten minutes to go. The kid has heart and will do anything for his team. Good on ya Hodges, I give you props for what you did tonight.

+1

S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008

Astroboy said:
ningnangnong said:
fenomeno said:
Say what you want about Hodges, but the guy really cares every time he plays, he might not be the smartest, but **** he's got heart and he's got talent.

Agree totally.

I loved it how when the 2 sides were separated after the 1st all-in brawl (and Price was out coild receiving medical attention) Hodges was just giving it to the lot of them, begging them to have a go at him so they could get into it again. Even pointing to his face as a target - "Come on, you wanna have another go? Hit me if you can!" or something like that. Reminds me of the sort of thing one sees in the high school playground but man it was funny. He is nothing if not passionate, and that is a positive.

You all beat me to it. Hodgo's commitment and passion towards the team was a rare sight in today's game.

The highlight of the series for mine.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

I dunno what you guys were watching, but White knocked Price out. Then that lump of scum came in and swung at a bloke who can't even stand up.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Anyway. Is he actually ok?

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008

Lol at you guys. You just can't handle the fact that Steve Price got his arse handed to him. Yes White threw the first punch, but did no one else here see that Price kneed him in the head when he was getting up to play the ball. It didn't look intentional to me, but White wasn't to know that. He got up swingning, and Price was more than happy to retaliate.

You guys are all priasing the QLDers for showing mateship, well isn't that all the Waterhouse was doing too? All Waterhouse did was tackle Price to the ground. It was probably a little high, but there was no swinging arm or punches. If Hodges had come in and tackled White, you'd all be wanting to have a face load of his baby batter right now.

The damage had already been done by White by the time Waterhouse came in anyway

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Rock, while i agree that price was out before waterhouse arrived, i cant agree with ur lack of concern over the fact he blindsided price. Ok, he probably didnt to any damage, but thats not the point. He attempted a cheap shot and it was very dangerous. Maybe we would cheer if hodges did the same thing but the point is i doubt a qlder would ever attempt to hurt someone while 2 ppl are going toe to toe. U let then sort it out first, then move in when they kno ur coming. It was cowardly. Creagh is also a coward. What a lil bitch

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

He's getting a week. Should be 6. They should not tolerate third men in, they should get a mandatory 6 weeks. It only ever escalates an issue.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Knee too the head? Lol that was a love tap if i've ever seen one. Price got his arse handed to him by White but the way the blues acted afterwards was so typical. Lets act tough and start someone then run away. Bunch of pussies. Credit to Hodges for standing up for his mates too.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

The Rock said:
Like a side, a bit cowardly to come from the side. But if he cops anything for that, it will be stupid.

A BIT cowardly??? LOLZIPOPS!!!!! White isn't worthy of breathing the air Steve Price exhales, he will never be a tenth the player
Price is.

Weakhouse should be gone for six and Ben Creagh should turn in his manhood.

T

TLCC

BRL Player
Mar 12, 2008

I agree Scotty, it was their behaviour after that disgusted me. Waterhouse was going for a cheap shot no doubt and Barret & Poore are pathetic to lift a knocked out player and drop them then stand over them clapping!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

The Rock said:
Scotty - Love tap or not, Steve Price started it off.

Not he didn't.

White got up and threw a wild punch which completely missed Price's head.

Things went on from there.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.