Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

Re: Trent Waterhouse

I wished the game had 10 more minutes in it. Would have been awesome.

Tony Archer brought that upon himself because he failed to control the game.

Russo said:
jarro65 said:
Waterhouse got Price with a swinging arm, you can clearly see that Prices eyes rolled back in his head before he hit the ground.

Waterhouse is a grubby merkin of the highest order !!

He was clearly out to it half way down to the ground, not sure if it was a swinging arm or more the grapple hold around the neck that Waterhouse got him in, and the fact he was twisted as he was going down.

Must say I personally from a Bronco point of view was glad the full-time hooter went as Hodgo was heading for a send-off if had kept going, love the passion yes but gee he is a hot head still.

Some Blues fudge packers will try and tell you Price was knocked out by White's last punch and so he was already out when Waterhouse hit him. LOLZIPOPS!

Agree re: Hodges.

Hope Thaiday's OK too...looked in a lot of discomfort.

Je$ter said:
I wished the game had 10 more minutes in it. Would have been awesome.

Aye. I'm a bit disappointed they sent Waterhouse off, he got off lightly.

I guess I am that fudge packer. Watch the footage. It proves he is going down before Waterhouse comes in.

Wow. Take some metamucil. That kind of activity can really cause bad constipation apparently. So Rock tells me.

Twiztid you are kidding, there is no punch White lands that causes him lights out.

Have you ever been blindsided from behind around the neck? Shithouse could have done some scary damage.

And ning I concur, would have loved to seen Hodges and Costigan go to town on shithouse.

Foxsports has better footage of it but it isn't online yet.

Nup, no way. He was pushed backwards by the punch, put off balance, but it was the hit of Waterhouse that did the damage.

Coxy said:
Nup, no way. He was pushed backwards by the punch, put off balance, but it was the hit of Waterhouse that did the damage.
Agree to disagree for me then.

Well I agree with twiztid now, White did get him right on ythe button.

Even if that punch stunned him, Waterhouse's actions were intentional, cowardly and incredibly dangerous. He should cop at least 6 weeks. He won't.

Coxy said:
Even if that punch stunned him, Waterhouse's actions were intentional, cowardly and incredibly dangerous. He should cop at least 6 weeks. He won't.
No-one isn't saying that Waterhouse's actions were not wrong, dangerous etc. Just the whole situation was made worse because Price did get KO'ed before his contact. If Price didn't get rocked, he could have just been bear hugged to the ground (maybe not even that) by Waterhouse.

When has a player ever got 6 weeks for something like that? It is Origin and plenty of stuff would have gotten a few weeks in the NRL. I say 2 weeks would be sweet.

So do you agree he did get rocked before Waterhouse hits him?

I don't think White ko'd him. Price was going backwards and pretty well copped the brunt of Waterhouse to the skull.

He won't get any time, which is bullshit.

Twiztid said:
Coxy said:
No-one isn't saying that Waterhouse's actions were not wrong, dangerous etc. Just the whole situation was made worse because Price did get KO'ed before his contact. If Price didn't get rocked, he could have just been bear hugged to the ground (maybe not even that) by Waterhouse.

When has a player ever got 6 weeks for something like that? It is Origin and plenty of stuff would have gotten a few weeks in the NRL. I say 2 weeks would be sweet.

So do you agree he did get rocked before Waterhouse hits him?

Danny Williams got 14 for hitting a bloke in the back of the head

Getting rocked and getting knocked out are 2 different things. I think White stunned price but Waterhouse's actions sent him unconcious. Grapple, Strike, whatever, blows to the neck/skull are going to do a lot more damage than flush on the chin.

Bullshit! Watch any MMA or boxing fight. Hit that chin right and snap that neck you can cause a KO.

Danny Williams situation was completely different.

I took a screenshot from that video above and it is hard to tell but you watch Price's eyes they have already rolled into the back of his head before there is contact from Waterhouse.

Untitled-1.jpg

Whether Pricey was out or not is besides the point, Weakhouse came from behind and smashed him.

Fozz said:
Whether Pricey was out or not is besides the point, Weakhouse came from behind and smashed him.
Very good, you can use the font size drop down menu. I am saying if he hadn't been KOed would the smash from behind, be as bad. Yes it was cowardly etc, we have agreed on all that.

Yet you see it in almost every rugby league biff that someone will grab the player from the other team in anyway and come from anywhere to defuse the situation. This situation was made worse IMO by the KO and Waterhouse will face whatever for it.

Active Now

• Behold
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.