Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

Re: Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs + The Rock likes men

Twiztid said:
Beads6 said:
Why should Thurston he was clearly trying to strike the ball?? FFS it wasn't even a try anyway Wolfman deserved a kick in the face..
Hypocritical much?

What are you saying Thurston didn't attempt to strike the football out of the Wolfmans hand???

Re: Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs + The Rock likes men

Beads6 said:
Twiztid said:
Beads6 said:
Why should Thurston he was clearly trying to strike the ball?? FFS it wasn't even a try anyway Wolfman deserved a kick in the face..
Hypocritical much?

What are you saying Thurston didn't attempt to strike the football out of the Wolfmans hand???
No, saying it is ok to say that Wolfman deserved the kick to the face after blowing up at Waterhouse and co.

It is not ok it was an accident and was nto even in the league of what Waterhouse and Poore did...

Beads6 said:
It is not ok it was an accident and was nto even in the league of what Waterhouse and Poore did...
As I said before if this was a NSW player on a QLD player you all would be calling for his blood.

Not so much, NSW can kick the $hit out of Billy Slater anytime they want.

Beads6 said:
Not so much, NSW can kick the $hit out of Billy Slater anytime they want.
Ya I guess that is a given, gives you guys a reason to not have him in the team [icon_lol1.

Truthfully I don't rate Poore that much. In a couple of years maybe, but I don't see the big deal right now. Significantly better than your average club prop player. Origin? I'm not convinced yet.

If no apology or no massive fight comes out of this. I'll be severly disappointed. How can something so careless and reckless be let go like this??

Steve Price deserves an answer as to why this fuckwit could've left him with severe spinal injuries.

Well hasn't there been a lot of talk in the aftermath from this, significantly from many Qld players not just fans - things like Poor (we can leave the e off I think, and just give him the name that truly describes him) and Barrett having targets on their heads if they play next year.

For the sake of good sense, I hope they all have a good long hard think about all this and decide that the best retribution is SCOREBOARD retribution, and use it as extra motivation next year, not just to beat NSW but when they've got the game won keep the intensity at 100% and absolutey FLOG them. Mind you it will help to have the sort of motivation they're talking about to smash blokes in defence. When that last bomb went up, I did think it was ironic what would have happened if the feeling and intent that went into the tackles after that with a 12 point deficit and less than a minute to go, was shown in every tackle of the game. We would have won by heaps. That should be the game plan next year. Just smash that blue jumper, but above all, play winning football. I can't think of a better payback to these grubby dogs than to hand them their arses 5 series in a row.

Yeh unbelievable. Turns out the 5th might be the sweetest of them all if we can manage it.

lockyer47 said:
Yeh unbelievable. Turns out the 5th might be the sweetest of them all if we can manage it.

Totally right - I am so fired up for SOO next year
NSW has gotten most of the team back in for the show next year - Price, Civi, Lockyer and maybe even Hunt - they'll be back and so will be Tate - hero that he is - and there will be so much passion and heart in the team that we are gonna breach them in half and take the 5th in the row

There is gonna be one whole year of the Qld team sitting thinking about revenge all year long - there are gonna be fireworks - it'll be on like donkey kong

ddd said:
and so will be Tate - hero that he is

Just on that note, i don't really think there'll be room for him.

Perhaps if Hodges is injured, but i think Tonga fully deserves to be retained if that's the case.

^It's going to be a tough call but I'm going with Tate. (If he's in form and up to it) He's decision making in defense is enormous in Origin. Second of all, he fires up. He brings the game to the blues imo. Lastly, pure speed. One thing you need in Origin as a bonus is speed - ala game 3 2006.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.