Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

I just watched the footage of Poore. Dropping him was the disgusting part but IMO I don't think he knew he was knocked out and thought he was just laying down to get a penalty. As soon as he picked him up he realised and had a "Ohh shit" moment and dropped him.

Twiztid said:
I just watched the footage of Poore. Dropping him was the disgusting part but IMO I don't think he knew he was knocked out and thought he was just laying down to get a penalty. As soon as he picked him up he realised and had a "Ohh shit" moment and dropped him.

Man, he was lights out. If Poore is that retarded he didn't realise Price was ko'd he would need a carer.

Re: Trent Waterhouse

Twiztid said:
Great comment coming from a turncoat :P

I'll take that is tongue in cheek but I never supported the blues in the first place so - honestly the blues this year are deadset full of shite in my opinion.

Their selections, their sackings, their post match comments, Poore etc etc baffle me. I remember we had a dead rubber in 03 and we flogged NSW in game 3 and we were just glad we played great in front of our home fans and booed Joey as expected because we were at our home ground. Even at the time, I thought the ceremony should be after game 2 if a team wins the series - holding a shield up after a loss baffles me. I know there are logistics behind this but don't tell me it can't be organised - Rugby league is just stubborn sometimes. Back to my point - NSW won game 3 and played very well. Pffft. Get over it IMO. The Sydney media seem to be smoke screening the 4 years in a row. How different it would have been if we got that clean sweep but I guess that is sport.

Just wait. If we win the series next year - I hope the QLD players come out and talk it up and really slam it in. Call us sore winners/losers but NSW have lost the plot. Talking absolute trash! [icon_drun

I reckon it will be nothing. Price doesn't seem the type of guy that would be seeking retribution and most of his Warriors team-mates probably won't be that fired up over it I don't think.

I wonder if Boyd and Costigan would say anything to Poore about the incident?? I'd be surprised if Bennet doesn't tell Poore to call Price and apologise..

Je$ter said:
Twiztid said:

Man, he was lights out. If Poore is that retarded he didn't realise Price was ko'd he would need a carer.

As I said maybe he didn't know, as he was watching Hayne score and only caught the part of Waterhouse coming over the top and Price going down under him. So, Poore might be thinking he might be laying down because of the come from behind tackle (cheapshot). He grabbed his jersey said "Come on mate up you get". He now realises Price is XX and he goes "Oh shit" and drops him. Out of all the NSW players Poore is standing closest to Price while the medical team get out there and seems worried the most around Price out of the NSW players. He keeps getting niggles from Hodges who then stands over Price.

Seriously though, how many players have a habit of laying down to get a penalty? You can't say it isn't on the raise. You guys blame Hayne for it. Thurston layed down after a slightly late hit after one of his first kicks. I remember Kimmorly getting smashed, but I think he got up. Price doesn't seem to be that type of player that would or ever has but how is Poore to know he isn't now.

In the heat of the moment I really think it is a stupid comment to say he is a retard for not knowing. I can understand if he was part of the fight or was watching the fight, but he wasn't.

Well if he really didnt mean anything by it, why the whole "thats footy" bullshit. Pretty sure picking up out cold players isnt "part of footy". If he was a real man he would apologise for it.

QUEENSLANDER said:
Well if he really didnt mean anything by it, why the whole "thats footy" bullshit. Pretty sure picking up out cold players isnt "part of footy". If he was a real man he would apologise for it.
Because he was probably told to say that. I don't know. Some players stick to the code what happens on the footy field stays on the footy field. I wouldn't be surprised if when he reviews the footage he will apologise to Price or already has.

Twiztid said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Because he was probably told to say that. I don't know. Some players stick to the code what happens on the footy field stays on the footy field. I wouldn't be surprised if when he reviews the footage he will apologise to Price or already has.
tURN IT Up, are you having a go about Poore thinking Price was lying down.

I learnt in junior softball that if a player is down on the ground you DON'T. TOUCH. THEM. End of story. You LEAVE. THEM. ALONE. I'm sure by the time you reach State of Origin representative Rugby League (i'd say a fairly more high contact sport than softball) that you know not to touch a player on the ground, leave it to the pro's.

Poore knew what he was doing. Wanted to Lord it over Pricey. [icon_thumbs_do

Dogs are too honourable an animal to be mentioned along in the same breath as Justin Poore.

mrslong said:
tURN IT Up, are you having a go about Poore thinking Price was lying down.

I learnt in junior softball that if a player is down on the ground you DON'T. TOUCH. THEM. End of story. You LEAVE. THEM. ALONE. I'm sure by the time you reach State of Origin representative Rugby League (i'd say a fairly more high contact sport than softball) that you know not to touch a player on the ground, leave it to the pro's.
I am not having a go, I am giving the other option of why he did what he did. You guys are jumping on the bandwagon "he knew, he knew". I am just saying "What if he didn't know?"

I agree in regards to picking up players, but I always helped up players from the other team up when I was a little kid, or even my friends. Sometimes with friends I may have thrown some taunting of "Get up you pussy, you're alright".

So as I said, Poore didn't think/know Price was out so thought he was helping him up and then he realised he wasn't. If Poore placed his head back down softly and didn't drop him, then this would not have made headlines. Pretty much I see it as Poore in a panic dropped him.

Re: Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs + The Rock likes men

Poore is nothing but a teaming pile of $hit he will be crushed very soon and he knows it..

Beads6 said:
Poore is nothing but a teaming pile of $hit he will be crushed very soon and he knows it..
So should Thurston, but no-one will, because that isn't sportsmanship. This is where the QLD "passion" becomes dangerous, because QLDers are screaming for the blood of White, Waterhouse and Poore in club games now.

Why should Thurston he was clearly trying to strike the ball?? FFS it wasn't even a try anyway Wolfman deserved a kick in the face..

Beads6 said:
Why should Thurston he was clearly trying to strike the ball?? FFS it wasn't even a try anyway Wolfman deserved a kick in the face..
Hypocritical much?

There is a big difference between what Thurston did & what Poore did, one was trying to stop a try and was accidental (just like the South's one) and the other was a piece of shit doing a dog act. If he didn't realise Price was out of it then he would have simply said that & apologised rather than made those arrogant comments of not giving a shit!

BTW Thurston did cop a late tackle with raised forearms after he kicked through, which would have received at least a penalty in any NRL game.

TLCC said:
BTW Thurston did cop a late tackle with raised forearms after he kicked through, which would have received at least a penalty in any NRL game.
Yes true, but so would have plenty of the other crap that went on, but it is the fact that Thurston layed down to milk it.

TLCC said:
...the other was a piece of shit doing a dog act. If he didn't realise Price was out of it then he would have simply said that & apologised rather than made those arrogant comments of not giving a shit!.
I don't see how they are arrogant comments. His comment were basically a "No comment" answers.

Why does he need to apologise to the media anyway? As I said, if he hasn't already he will probably speak to Price himself and apologise to him and his family. He doesn't need to do it in the media.

Fair enough not apologising to the media but to say he's comfortable with his actions is pretty arrogant when its pretty obvious that what he did isn't acceptable. He could have left it at no comment.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.