Trial #2 - Broncos vs. Cowboys

If we're really treating this like a serious game, all I can hope for is no injuries and staying competitive for 80 minutes. I don't really mind a loss if those two stipulations are met.

If we're really treating this like a serious game, all I can hope for is no injuries and staying competitive for 80 minutes. I don't really mind a loss if those two stipulations are met.
Not winning is for losers.

NRL.com is streaming all the trials today as well

So is Kayo, so we don't have to rely on the Broncos thank goodness.

I'm looking at some of these teamlists and man, the Storm are going to be hard to beat again this year, can't believe they have both B.Smith AND Grant.

I don't get the feeling the Dragons will finish last, they have a decent squad. I'm not saying they are necessarily premiership threats but they aren't the worst side in the comp by any means.

Seriously though, where is all the talk of the Storm's kids getting massive offers from elsewhere? They actually look a class above the Broncos' kids. Shows the value of good coaching and goodness me, offer Grant whatever he wants +10% to get him at the club, he is just freakish.

Love how your trial is at 7, god I've missed footy. I could watch this all night.

28-nil in the second half.
I know its just a trial but in the second half when NQ wend giddy-up it looked like Kingston Town V's Buck.

In other trial news, congratulations to Jack Bird for making it through 57 minutes of football without a season ending injury. And to Macca for securing himself a rung even further down the ladder of shit.

Meanwhile, the Shit Factory has a new alias:

HScreenshot 2021 02 28 Rabbitohs make bunnies of Dragons

Last edited:
Waters via NRL.COM

"I don’t talk to them [the players] too much after the game. I’d like to have a good look at the game and gather all my thoughts. Often things aren’t as bad as they seem and when you win, they’re not quite as good as they seem.

Waters via NRL.COM

"I don’t talk to them [the players] too much after the game. I’d like to have a good look at the game and gather all my thoughts. Often things aren’t as bad as they seem and when you win, they’re not quite as good as they seem.
Very true, but I don't think Isaako can take any solace from that. He had a hand in every try, pretty much for both sides.

Trying to quit drinking, so I played a game where I'd take shot everytime a cowboys player played the ball on the mark in the 2nd half.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Lazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
  • Browny
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • rj9
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.