Trial #2 - Broncos vs. Cowboys

Mead's not terrible:

I always loved Meady as a bit of an underdog figure back in the day but you can tell even by his reaction after this, that it was more ass than class. He had no idea what had happened either 😂

Mead's not terrible:

That’s from 2011. A lot can change in 10 years.

I want Bullemor there too but I think you will find Lodge, Niu and Pangai will be it from last weekend.
That's not good , does kevie think he needs more time in cup or he wants experience ?

Mead's not terrible:

I think he'll be serviceable, but I'm more worried that it means Herbie is ear marked for left centre moving forward.

One of Herbie's biggest strengths is his work rate and runs out of our own end... and when playing centre he just isn't required to do as much work. I dont think the loss of Herbie's work rate at wing will be offset by good things he can bring to centre (I am yet to see him dominate a game from centre in attack or defence), which suggests we're weakening one position to add nothing to another.

A long term wing pairing of Coates and Herbie would be great for us. I think until a natural left centre pops up we can just fill the position with a solid defensive centre that can finish off backline movements, which is exactly why we should've gone after Opacic

Last edited:
I expect the cows to win this one. That cowboy squad looks strong to me and I am predicting top 4 for them this year. Would be good for the Broncs to show some spirit, could be a good one to watch live. Dolphin stadium is a top venue to spectate from.

Last edited:
I expect the cows to win this one. That cowboy squad looks strong to me and I am predicting top 4 for them this year. Would be good for the Broncs to show some spirit, could be a good one to watch live. Dolphin stadium is a top venue to spectate from.
Strong team but top 4 it isn't, storm , roosters, rabbitohs , raiders and Panthers will be fighting for the top 4 spots.

I dont mind TPJ at lock, but would rather see Asiata eventually moved into lock. Hopefully TPJ/Carrigan/Lodge can rotate through the front Row. Glenn and Riki are mobile which will help our lateral defense out wide.

Strong team but top 4 it isn't, storm , roosters, rabbitohs , raiders and Panthers will be fighting for the top 4 spots.
Hard to see that not being the case. Probably throw in a likely improving Knights, Parramatta who are probably too good to miss the 8 but not good enough to challenge, and that really should only leave maybe two finals spots up for grabs. It is pretty wide open for those two spots though.

That's not good , does kevie think he needs more time in cup or he wants experience ?

He's played a full year in ISC in 2019- 21 games- but I think it's going to take a while to put pressure on those front guys. Kevvie will be safe at the start.

He's played a full year in ISC in 2019- 21 games- but I think it's going to take a while to put pressure on those front guys. Kevvie will be safe at the start.
Understandable

So we're putting a bit of a line through his Edge prospects for now? Have they settled on him being predominantly a Middle Forward?

Last edited:
What’s his current contract look like?

Can't see them challenging for a Top 4 spot. That squad hardly sets the world on fire.In fact, I don't see either of these teams involved in any post season play in 2021.

have you been drinking?

Can't see them challenging for a Top 4 spot. That squad hardly sets the world on fire.In fact, I don't see either of these teams involved in any post season play in 2021.
Has anyone really suggested they would run Top 4?

Even @Foordy isn't that delusional I'd have thought?

Has anyone really suggested they would run Top 4?

Even @Foordy isn't that delusional I'd have thought?

did you even read the post (and the one Accept quoted before stupidly commenting.

Ice is tipping the Cowboys for top 4.

Broncos Vs Raiders 2021 Grand final after Broncos finish 5th. Cowboys finish 9th and Titans 8th after a battle for the last top 8 spot. Titans knocked out first week of the finals.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.