Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I like that Farnworth didn't give up on the chase.

you have to laugh at the commentators sometimes ...

Wynnum fullback showing why he is one of the best because he made a length of the field break after an OBSTRUCTION ... lol

Can you be offside in the in goal

Last edited:
Pretty good showing if not sloppy. Carrigan and Flegler will play first grade this year, probably during the Origin period when we're missing all our starting middle forwards. And SOS is piling a mountain of pressure on Nikorima at the moment.

lol ... they had to tell Scarlett to take the tap on the mark 5 times

Pretty good showing if not sloppy. Carrigan and Flegler will play first grade this year, probably during the Origin period when we're missing all our starting middle forwards. And SOS is piling a mountain of pressure on Nikorima at the moment.

Carrigan will be in the 17 in round one.

For the little time Boyd played, looked very organized in attack, Constantly barking out orders.

It's a shame we'll probably lose one or two of these young halves.

Tesi Niu looked solid out back, softening the loss of Allen.

Last edited:
One major thing i noticed which i liked was our fullback tonight sniffing around the ruck constantly. Reminded me of what players like Billy and tedesco do where they literally stand behind the hooker waiting to follow the play. Hopefully this tactic transfers to the actual season where we have guys capable of offloading at will.

Flegler really impressed me. He should absolutely take Haas' spot for the first 4 rounds and see how we go.

SOS had a solid kicking game. Turpin was good. Staggs was very very good, should definitely get the utility spot on the bench imo.

Defense was scrappy, way too many penalties given. We still need to work on our D.

Were there any serious injuries?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Gray
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Kev_Guz
  • NSW stables
  • porouian
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • barker
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.