Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Lack of a playmaker and attacking strength is just killing us the Warriors speed, creativity, mobility and Shaun Johnson is just destroying us.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
I genuinely hope Hook is using this as a trial to get all the bad ideas out of his system

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The point of the trial is to experiment and it seems like Hook went out of his way to have Nikorima in the team. Let me tell you, building a team around an enigmatic NYC player isn't a good idea, especially when he wasn't much to write home about at fullback last year.

It's done, no big deal but just play to a style that works.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
I really, really, really, really wish I knew what it was that compelled Griffin to think: "Hey, I know what will solve the lack of creativity in the halves; putting Josh Hoffman there!".

I take back everything I said in the Hoffman thread. Release him to the Dogs now so Griffin can't play him as a half.

just release Griffin ...

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Barring Hodges, Barba and arguably Kahu, are we full strength?

Hodges, Barba, Kahu are some pretty big loses to be fair, 3 of our most dangerous players in attack. We're also missing Stagg, Dodds, Oates.

But yeah, I don't think even if all of those guys were playing it would be any different, our Halves are a mess and our defense is horrendous.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
nikorima is hte least of my concerns.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Our biggest concern is the defence in the middle as it is causing the problems out wide.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Barring Hodges, Barba and arguably Kahu, are we full strength? The Warriors certainly seem to be, bar Manu anyway.

No positives out of this game so far for mine. That play that Maranta (surprise) fucked up looked good and crisp, albeit very simple. Who's our D coach atm?

They're missing Hurrell too.

EDIT: On now. Didn't realise he was just benched.

Last edited:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Strasser is on.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Here are all the players missing from the Warriors squad.

No Henry, Ikahihifo, Laumape, Leuluai, Locke, Sam Lousi, Nielsen or Vatuvei.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Walker's on.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Cross your fingers Broncos fans...

Honestly, rolling over this half will be a good indicator of the season ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.