Uh Oh - Thurston is available to destroy the Blues...

Re: Uh Oh - Thurston could miss origin

Jeba said:
Thursto's best defence would be that even Rocky thinks it's a non-issue!!!

Hahaha.

"panel, I put it to you that rock is a nsw loving biased harmichael Kunt and if he thinks it's fine then clearly there is no case to answer"

Coxy said:
Jeba said:
Thursto's best defence would be that even Rocky thinks it's a non-issue!!!

Hahaha.

"panel, I put it to you that rock is a nsw loving biased harmichael **** and if he thinks it's fine then clearly there is no case to answer"
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Seriously there is no way he should miss a game(let alone be charged!), if he misses 2-3 games and as a result can't play origin then that is absolutely ridiculous!

TBH though Cronk is still an awesome player, we can still win with cronk/lockyer/slater/smith.

What a fucking gee up.

He was looking at the ball the whole time and the ref ran into his line. Grade 2 is horse shit at least downgrade it at the VERY least! It's a non-issue.

Do the Cowboys have a bye before Origin 3? He could be named as TBA.

Mister Wright said:
Don't think that works anymore.

broncospwn said:
Mister Wright said:
Don't think that works anymore.

I wonder if you could name another player, then have them pick up a mysterious injury the day before Origin!

Uh Oh - Thurston could miss origin

Mister Wright said:
Pretty sure they do, otherwise it would be as simple as naming someone else for origin then having thurston replace him after the weekend.

What would this suspension do to his Dally M hopes? Do they still get docked or banned or anything because he was ages ahead.

The Brizz said:
What would this suspension do to his Dally M hopes? Do they still get docked or banned or anything because he was ages ahead.
probably kill them 1 week = -3 points

Porthoz said:
or he gets off and NSW can say that "it happens both ways"... Farkwits! [icon_non

I suspect this, and I also wonder whether they've done it on purpose knowing he'll get off.

broncospwn said:
The Brizz said:
probably kill them 1 week = -3 points

Will hardly kill them. Thurston was something like 6 points clear 2-3 weeks ago.

OXY-351 said:
Porthoz said:
or he gets off and NSW can say that "it happens both ways"... Farkwits! [icon_non

I suspect this, and I also wonder whether they've done it on purpose knowing he'll get off.

I reckon this as well. Plus its a distraction to the team preparation.

Are they allowed to use those other incidents that werent charged in the defence?

They don't want him to play next week so he loses a bit of form...little do they know that he will be rested and fresh and ready to tear them up.

It's a big joke.

I reckon it could be the ingredient that fires JT up to a MOTM performance in game 3 (if he gets downgraded).

Anonymous person said:
Coxy said:
**** me. What a douchebag.

Hope he fights the charge and wins! Or else QLD is gone.
a Slater/Cronk/Smith combination still sounds pretty awesome to me.

but yeah, we need thurston. he'll probably get 6 weeks because hes a Queenslander too. after all the NSW players getting off left right and centre, itd be typical.

That's it we still have cronk

And really Cronk should start in 7 or not play at all. He's pretty ineffective off the bench. Would rather someone like Costigan to come on and make a bit of impact. Sure, not a playmaker, but he's got some mongrel in him and something different to the other forwards we've got.

He had a awesome game on Sunday

Active Now

• Rookie Alan
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Inknition
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.