Under-fire Broncos recruit Jack Bird eyes return for Brisbane

No serious question. I've never noticed him at the games.

Watching from home I can't recall seeing him either. Maybe a couple of times? Strange that they don't do the sideline player zoom on him more often.

Watching from home I can't recall seeing him either. Maybe a couple of times? Strange that they don't do the sideline player zoom on him more often.

Yeah it's probably a reason why some people can't grasp the fact he is a bronco. But when he spent a weekend at a Cronulla game it had so much coverage and people then cry foul.

Bird was at Suncorp on Sunday and he showed up on the big screen during the pre-game stuff.

He looks like he has slimmed down quite a bit and is looking better than what he was a few months ago.

Although he has had a bad season with injuries and that affected his form I think we should release him. He takes up a million dollars of the cap that we need to retain tpj and Corey Oates. Frankly, there is no spot for Bird on the Broncos and therefore he would fit better somewhere else

Although he has had a bad season with injuries and that affected his form I think we should release him. He takes up a million dollars of the cap that we need to retain tpj and Corey Oates. Frankly, there is no spot for Bird on the Broncos and therefore he would fit better somewhere else

it isn't as simple as to just release a player under contract ...

he doesn't take up a million either ...

should we be able to find another club for Bird, we would likely need to carry hundreds of thousands of dollars on our cap for the next 3 years

it isn't as simple as to just release a player under contract ...

he doesn't take up a million either ...

should we be able to find another club for Bird, we would likely need to carry hundreds of thousands of dollars on our cap for the next 3 years

No problem. Roosters need a new 18th man. They have money left over from Fitzgibbons retirement I hear. Should be enough to give Bird a raise.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.