Up to 10 Brisbane Broncos players reportedly caught in NRL biosecurity breach at pub

this was after a match ... not the day before , completely different circumstances.
Again, we don't even know if there are different rules before and after matches.

Again, we don't even know if there are different rules before and after matches.

I'm not even talking about the bio security rules ... I'm talking in general, in response to a post comparing this to what happened before the Parramatta finals disgrace ... and these are two very different situations

I'm not even talking about the bio security rules ... I'm talking in general, in response to a post comparing this to what happened before the Parramatta finals disgrace ... and these are two very different situations
Oh, you meant the drinking. Okay, different subject. Fair point.

If 1910 said it was cleared then it’s been cleared.

The media and police do know the rules- They can't be at pubs no matter.- where they at the restaurant or the pub is the sticking point. Plus they signed in under alias- which also creates problems.

The alias could well be what happens regularly if they want to avoid too much unwanted attention. Lockdown or not, up to no good or not.

The alias could well be what happens regularly if they want to avoid too much unwanted attention. Lockdown or not, up to no good or not.

Yeah if they told the pub false information on a government form to get their details for contract tracing, they could find themselves in a bit of strife.

Yeah if they told the pub false information on a government form to get their details for contract tracing, they could find themselves in a bit of strife.

Yeah that's different. I was thinking it's more the name the booking was under.

I do. Biosecurity measures as part of Project Apollo. No player - under any circumstances, at all times, can visit or attend a cafe, restaurant, pub, hotel, supermarket, corner deli...
Simple rules. Our players are absolute morons. Incredible how it took this long to come out when you think about it.

I do. Biosecurity measures as part of Project Apollo. No player - under any circumstances, at all times, can visit or attend a cafe, restaurant, pub, hotel, supermarket, corner deli...
Simple rules. Our players are absolute morons. Incredible how it took this long to come out when you think about it.
Not sure about that. Picture of C.Smith and another in a cafe at the sunshine coast seems to be OK.

I always thought it was a bit of a joke that journos come on here to look for a story.
Seeing as 1910 referred to this 2 days ago and yesterday I have no doubt that they are in fact lurking on our forum.

SO, Petey B I can't stand your shit eating grin on 360 and I think you are the biggest shitcunt bottom feeding journo of all time.
I'd rate Weidler ahead of you.

Going by the AAP article, Queensland teams are allowed to attend cafes and restaurants (but not pubs) after the quarantine period has ended.

I would assume that is not the case in NSW as they have active community transmission down there (hence Paul Vaughan's suspension).

Maybe I'm a bit smarter than I give myself credit for.....but, wouldn't the best way to avoid any attention be to hold "team get togethers" as a private function....in a private facility?

I'm pretty sure the Bronco's club house has restaurant, gaming, drinking facilities? Why not hold a lunchen in house at our own club?

Fucken morons....the lot of them.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.