Up to 10 Brisbane Broncos players reportedly caught in NRL biosecurity breach at pub

Judging by teo’s insta story, he’s gonna unload on some journalists again. Weirder better stay away

They should not just fine the players they should also fine the club.

All I do is collate quotes from the wires and dailies and pad them with a bit of fluff so there's no copyright drama. Drop a byline on the bottom, and bang, original content. Same as most of the paid journos do.

Ok badel.

All I do is collate quotes from the wires and dailies and pad them with a bit of fluff so there's no copyright drama. Drop a byline on the bottom, and bang, original content. Same as most of the paid journos do.

Sure Pete. Nice article on Lodge’s leg fracture right now. Post it on twitter and boom straight to BHQ for instant reader feedback!

Ok badel.
Sure Pete. Nice article on Lodge’s leg fracture right now. Post it on twitter and boom straight to BHQ for instant reader feedback!
Guys, Badel would kill to get away with the sloppily written horseshit I pump out here, especially the headlines. He wouldn't kill to be doing it for the zero dollars I'm being paid. Exactly what I'm worth, btw.

Last edited:

Active Now

• The Don
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • BroncoFan94
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.