RUMOUR Valentine Holmes returns to Cowboys

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Those 9 games in 2009 or whenever were some of the best games ever played. He never got close to having a full game at that level for the rest of his career. He did good things, but his inconsistency wasn't just a weekly thing, he came in and out of games a lot too.

john1420

NRL Player
He was good enough to play for NSW over many season.

There are people who are brainwashed by the media to believe certain things.

Paul Kent said that because Hayne said certain things about him, he would make sure Hayne would pay.

And the brainless believe what they read.

Hayne was a champion over several seasons. One of the best.

Enjoy your media-induced delusion.
Without a shadow of doubt, this rates as the most incorrect post I've ever read

The media circle jerk over Hayne was almost endless

Me and plenty others have considered Hayne over-rated for years, well before he left for NFL

If we were brainwashed by the media we would be in love with him

Hayne was the best player on the planet in 2009, but never got anywhere near that level again, but carried the reputation of being that good for years after

And so what if he was good enough to make NSW Origin? How hard is that? It's not like they were blessed with options, or did any bloody good

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
The Storm were the only side that was going to beat the Eels in 09’ finals and they turned out to be rorting the cap. IF he could’ve added that premiership where he starred like almost no other player ever has to his other achievements and highlights reel he probably goes down as an all time great.

dazzat99

BRL Player
Without a shadow of doubt, this rates as the most incorrect post I've ever read

The media circle jerk over Hayne was almost endless

Me and plenty others have considered Hayne over-rated for years, well before he left for NFL

If we were brainwashed by the media we would be in love with him

Hayne was the best player on the planet in 2009, but never got anywhere near that level again, but carried the reputation of being that good for years after

And so what if he was good enough to make NSW Origin? How hard is that? It's not like they were blessed with options, or did any bloody good
Sorry champ ... but YouTube showing Hayne scoring try after try after try over many years make show your media-induced delusion to be very real ... and probably incurable. Brainwashing is real in our day and age, and you need to understand champ, you have allowed your brain to be manipulated by the corrupt media.
- Merged

Well that was...unexpected.

Where did I say he was pathetic again? I said he was inconsistent, and he was. I said he was very good, but not a great of the game. That's an opinion.

Paul Kent said something about Hayne? Who cares what Paul Kent says?

How do you arrive at brainwashed by the media?

Weird level of butthurt in your post, man.
No butthurt ... I could quote Paul Kent in a very nasty article, where he basically said he would be mustering his media mates to crush Hayne's reputation - merely because Hayne questioned their honesty (correctly).
No ... its just plain reality mate. The media have waged a war against Hayne for several years now ... and the weak minded, and those who can't think because they read it in the press it must be true, just keep singing along with the lies.

Last edited:

dazzat99

BRL Player
Stop watching highlight reels mate and start watching games.

The comments have nothing to do with what the media said. The proof is in the footage over the course of his career.
I challenge you to produce a highlight reel of any player that is close to Hayne's.

Let's just go through this again.

Hayne had the greatest season of all time by any player. He had many good/great seasons over three/four years. With age, his impact reduced. He scored some of the best tries of all time by an individual.

The media, toward the end of his career, publicly promised to wreck is legacy.

The media-luvvies, who believe everything they read, now only have hatred for Hayne. They only have disdain.

Gee ... I wonder why? Couldn't be the media could it? Nah ... because no other player had inconsistencies through their career or dropped off toward the end ... DID THEY?

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Sorry champ ... but YouTube showing Hayne scoring try after try after try over many years make show your media-induced delusion to be very real ... and probably incurable. Brainwashing is real in our day and age, and you need to understand champ, you have allowed your brain to be manipulated by the corrupt media.
- Merged

No butthurt ... I could quote Paul Kent in a very nasty article, where he basically said he would be mustering his media mates to crush Hayne's reputation - merely because Hayne questioned their honesty (correctly).
No ... its just plain reality mate. The media have waged a war against Hayne for several years now ... and the weak minded, and those who can't think because they read it in the press it must be true, just keep singing along with the lies.
Yeah he's probably a rapist. A religious fanatic. In love with himself. Over rated.

**** Hayne.

And you for that matter. You sound like one of Hayne's bitches, champ.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
I challenge you to produce a highlight reel of any player that is close to Hayne's.

Let's just go through this again.

Hayne had the greatest season of all time by any player. He had many good/great seasons over three/four years. With age, his impact reduced. He scored some of the best tries of all time by an individual.

The media, toward the end of his career, publicly promised to wreck is legacy.

The media-luvvies, who believe everything they read, now only have hatred for Hayne. They only have disdain.

Gee ... I wonder why? Couldn't be the media could it? Nah ... because no other player had inconsistencies through their career or dropped off toward the end ... DID THEY?
Not the best season of all time, the best 9 GAMES of all time.

Everybody here despises the media, so to suggest their indifference to Hayne is thanks to some kind of media witch hunt is just plain moronic.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
dazzat99 you’re barking up the wrong bloody tree here at BHQ buddy. We despise the media and see straight through it’s bullshit. Maybe you are one being biased by the media love of the Hayne Plane... It certainly seems so.

Last edited:

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Who gives a **** how good Hayne's highlight reel is? That doesn't change the fact he had 9 great games and never reached that level again.

Denan Kemp has a great highlight reel, should he be an immortal?

dazzat99

BRL Player
Who gives a **** how good Hayne's highlight reel is? That doesn't change the fact he had 9 great games and never reached that level again.

Denan Kemp has a great highlight reel, should he be an immortal?
Wrong ... Hayne's highlight reel is over several years. But facts mean nothing heh.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Wrong ... Hayne's highlight reel is over several years. But facts mean nothing heh.
Given how you are going on about this very good footballer but by no means best player of all time, then yes facts mean nothing to you either.

Are you a Parra fan by any chance?

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Something I noticed in Hayne's highlights - he often produced some magic..when the game was already over. That's why he's below Inglis, Locky, Thurston - any of the true greats you can compare him to.

Those blokes won games, won premierships, Origins etc with their efforts. Hayne contributed to his highlight reel, not much else. Making the GF was good, great would have been winning it in a starring role. 2014 Origin he was great - but NSW probably don't win if Cronk played the whole series.

Equal parts brilliant and douche bag - that makes a huge difference.

john1420

NRL Player
- Merged

LOL, "I can prove I'm right with a highlights reel"

There's just no point with some people, champ

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Watching Fifita at times this year reminded me of a forward version of Hayne in his prime. Just the way defenders had no idea what he’d do next or how to stop him despite it looking ridiculous on tv.

Parra win the ‘09 premiership if the storm weren’t Roostering the cap.

dazzat99

BRL Player
LOL, "I can prove I'm right with a highlights reel"

There's just no point with some people, champ
I'm intrigued to witness the success of media brainwashing first hand. It is remarkably successful. I think it works very well with people who don't have too much up top already.

Kinda like filling a bucket with water. The media pours in the BS into an empty vessel, and its just accepted 100%.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I'm intrigued to witness the success of media brainwashing first hand. It is remarkably successful. I think it works very well with people who don't have too much up top already.

Kinda like filling a bucket with water. The media pours in the BS into an empty vessel, and its just accepted 100%.
Are you a Parramatta fan?

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
So glad to see Valentine go to the Cowboys. Happy to miss him.
If he wanted to play wing for 600k ish, then yeah, I’d be very sad to miss him.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter