RUMOUR Vidot to Bulldogs

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/canterbury-bulldogs/samoan-star-daniel-vidot-set-to-leave-brisbane-broncos-for-cantebury-bulldogs-20150528-ghbpmw.html

Out-of-favour Bronco Daniel Vidot is poised to bolster Canterbury's back-line stocks by shifting to Belmore before the June 30 transfer window closes.

***** sake.
Watch him star I reckon, he'll either become a superstar or another flop like T-Rex. Seriously how big is the dogs pack going to be ?!

so is that the 15th team he has been rumoured to be joining before june 30 ... or just the 14th :laugh:

Doesn't worry me tbh..

I hope he does well though.

If it means we see the likes of Anderson, Valekapa and Opacic sooner rather than later then I have no issues with him leaving.

****s sake.
Watch him star I reckon, he'll either become a superstar or another flop like T-Rex. Seriously how big is the dogs pack going to be ?!

Daniel Vidot a super star? That's a g up. I like the guy and he's a handy enough player but he's played for 3 clubs spread over 7 seasons already. Where's this superstar ability going to magically appear from?

I'm happy for him to move on and hope him the best.

Daniel Vidot a super star? That's a g up. I like the guy and he's a handy enough player but he's played for 3 clubs spread over 7 seasons already. Where's this superstar ability going to magically appear from?

I'm happy for him to move on and hope him the best.

A good coach putting time and effort into him.

He needs more than a good coach to become a "Superstar", he just doesn't have the tools to be one, Maranta is more likely to be a superstar than Vidot, purely because of body shape and ability under the high ball.

Vidot could be handy prop depth for someone, I just honestly don't see him being anything more than a metre eater and liability on defence / finishing tries.

He needs more than a good coach to become a "Superstar", he just doesn't have the tools to be one, Maranta is more likely to be a superstar than Vidot, purely because of body shape and ability under the high ball.

Vidot could be handy prop depth for someone, I just honestly don't see him being anything more than a metre eater and liability on defence / finishing tries.

Agreed. That said it would be nice to see him have a stint at prop for the Broncos. Curios to see if he can offer some aggression on both sides of the ball. We know he can drag a few defenders from wing, question is can he do it at prop and just importantly, can hit big boys back on the defensive end?

Having a good attitude to want to learn and work on areas of your game would be a start that Vidot should have. Not self entitlement to believe that you should be in first grade. Playing NRL is not a birth right, it is something that is earned. I'm sure if he had the right attitude, Bennett would have invested time into him.

I liked Vidot too and could see him in the second row as a wide runner rather than an aggressive bash'n'barge prop. By all means make ground gaining hit ups but skilful enough to be creative too. He will probably play first grade for a few more years yet. Good luck to him, he did try hard for us. Kind of hope he attempts to stay, demonstrates a desire to play for the Broncos...

For the sake of his career he should go, but I don't see him being anything more than depth. He's not going to be in the 17 so what's the difference between here and there?

Ofa and Molo will eventually overtake him in the metres gained department then his place in the side will be well and truly gone.

You make it sound like we're still coached by slowpoke.

Maybe he'd go decent at Melbourne where if you drop a ball Bellamy brings out the gimp..

After that horrid performance on Saturday, I'd say he's just done himself out of any contract talks.

We have better options for wing spots, so if he wants out ... let him go.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • PETERN
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.