Wake up and smell what's cooking: Controlled demolition

I thought I logged onto a site for reading books etc. Was going to post can I download the audio version.

IMO: The Broncos demise started after we lost the 2015 GF.

I reckon the demise started when we started recruiting the biggest, tallest, fastest guys and ignoring the natural footballers (the inability to replace Cyril). And I think the addition of the Melbourne Storm and their refusal to build up league players in their own state and taking players from our back yard (coupled with the arrogance from our own heirarchy who didn't care enough to stop it or counter their raids) has completed in our downfall.

Lastly, the arrogance of those players that given the "Broncos contract" from age 12 who think they're all that and a bag of chips so that when they hit grade they think they've made it. Corey Norman would be the epitome of this guy.

After watching last nights game i'd like to blame someone else for the las season and a half as well.

Unfortunately its a simple as people with power deciding that Bennett was no longer capable of delivering a premiership and we had to move quick to sign up the rookie pieman before he re-signed with Souths.

I thought I logged onto a site for reading books etc. Was going to post can I download the audio version.

IMO: The Broncos demise started after we lost the 2015 GF.
2016 game against the cowboys was our final masterpiece.

Maybe the mistake was to let go of the Pie man prematurely. Did anyone consider that?

They might hate our guts and are incredibly self interested, but the NRL at least knows not to bite the hand that feeds it. If the Broncos die, the NRL dies. Even V'landal knows that much.

Our problems are entirely our own.
Their figures tell them that a new Brisbane team would mean an extra $20 million a year. This is what Vlandys has said. Some people will never wake up no matter how much evidence is presented.

Maybe the mistake was to let go of the Pie man prematurely. Did anyone consider that?
If you're a masochist, sure. TPJ would have done something stupid to get out of his contract. Probably have no wins and no signings.

After seeing his influence on Newcastle...no, I don’t consider that possibility.

In hindsight, we held onto him too long.

Laugh and mock all you want, i 100% agree with the OP and think he is on the money.

There is a massive difference between incompetence and systemic destruction.
We all had a good chat about this in the conspiracy theory thread several months ago, and the events since then have only solidified my belief that this is far from accidental.

The NRL are currently pushing the narrative that player wellfare is the number one reason they are cracking down on high shots, when every single one of you know full well its to avoid future CTE lawsuits and nothing more.

If you are the type of scummy piece of shit that uses the health of players as a smokescreen to keep making the big money, then you are most definitely the type of person who will sabotage a club to bolster the new club coming through in the same town.

Kudos to the OP.

On what fucking planet is the OP's explanation the simplest?! Do you even know what article you just linked?
Calm down princess.

If it quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, its a fucking duck.

If you truly believe all that has gone on over the past few seasons is purely coincidental and negligent then you were deprived of oxygen in the womb.

The simplest explanation is that in the face of overwhelming evidence that the total and complete collapse of one the biggest and most successful club in the NRL is down to a series of keystone cops level bumbling and not obviously orchestrated, then you are the exact type of retard the Vlandys mafia are targeting.

Yes, its the simplest explanation, because the alternative is so unbelievable its laughable.
Honestly, do you truly believe that a club with the success of the Broncos, just all of a sudden became completely and utterly incompetent all by themselves? All this just happens to coincide with the new Brisbane team coming in?

Grats Jimmy, you have shit for brains and Vlandys is rubbing his hands together in glee knowing there are fools like you out there that gobble his bullshit up and thank him for it with a quick wristy right after!

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.