Wake up and smell what's cooking: Controlled demolition

It sounds like Stagg hasnt completed the rehab program the NRL said he must finish before returning to the game.

Such a simple explanation can’t be true? It’s got to be an NRL hit job on the Broncos. Damn you Vlandys and your mind games.

Yeah, this Staggs one is a step too far for me. Besides, based on all the previous theories you gave, you should be unconcerned about the next 2 years anyway. Once Brisbane 2.0 are in and have a good opening year, then the Broncos will come back to good. Just use this time to identify some talent and appreciate the players as best you can.

Me personally, I'm so keen to see Prof. Herbert J. Farnsworth at fullback, and Cobbo! get some game time. I also really am enjoying Kelly's redemption arc.

It sounds like Stagg hasnt completed the rehab program the NRL said he must finish before returning to the game.

Such a simple explanation can’t be true? It’s got to be an NRL hit job on the Broncos. Damn you Vlandys and your mind games.

If that's true, I'm happy to go with the NRL on this one. Was there a quote or something stating that this was the case?

Yeah, this Staggs one is a step too far for me. Besides, based on all the previous theories you gave, you should be unconcerned about the next 2 years anyway. Once Brisbane 2.0 are in and have a good opening year, then the Broncos will come back to good. Just use this time to identify some talent and appreciate the players as best you can.

Me personally, I'm so keen to see Prof. Herbert J. Farnsworth at fullback, and Cobbo! get some game time. I also really am enjoying Kelly's redemption arc.

No because I don’t subscribe to the nonsense notion that the league needs to destroy the loyalty of Broncos fans by making the team tank for another team to be successful. It’s an irrational, illogical, unfounded fantasy thought up by people here who have bizarre notions of how the NRL operates and how fans behave.

Clearly all these imagined stories are attempts at shifting responsibility of the teams situation away from the Broncos. That somehow they are not responsible for the decision they made that lead the team here. It says more about the person who makes them up frankly.

People who cannot discern the difference between their imagination and reality are not to be trusted.

How can a rational human have a reasoned conversation about the team here? After every game you have to listen to all the garbage about secret agendas. It must be tiring for the sane people here when conversations are over run by nut cases and their imaginations.

100% certain Calsy is a Vlandys plant here to throw us off the scent.
Bastards know we are onto them.
Much like your many other imagined stories, it has no basis in reality. You might imagine that you've cracked the NRLs secret code and the higher ups have planted me to somehow silence you. In reality it's just the paranoia that manifests when you are unable to discern the difference between reality and fantasy. To alleviate your fear, know that you're not as important as you think you are and your imagined stories don't warrant attention from people who have better things to do.

That should include myself, but I have my own bad habit of arguing with crazy people online.

Much like your many other imagined stories, it has no basis in reality. You might imagine that you've cracked the NRLs secret code and the higher ups have planted me to somehow silence you. In reality it's just the paranoia that manifests when you are unable to discern the difference between reality and fantasy. To alleviate your fear, know that you're not as important as you think you are and your imagined stories don't warrant attention from people who have better things to do.

That should include myself, but I have my own bad habit of arguing with crazy people online.
Holy shit you took that post seriously? You must be a blast at parties.

Holy shit you took that post seriously? You must be a blast at parties.
Oh so you were pretending to be paranoid. How can someone determine when you're made up narratives are a joke, or you're being serious? Most of what you said is a joke, but you treat it seriously.

Oh so you were pretending to be paranoid. How can someone determine when you're made up narratives are a joke, or you're being serious? Most of what you said is joke, but you treat it seriously.
Cmon mate, do you honestly believe that someone would think some bloke on a footy forum is a Vlandys plant for the NRL?

Honestly?
I dont think there is a single person in here who read what i posted in any seriousness, as is evident by the laughs.

Keep in mind Calsy, none of us are privy to the goings on internally at the NRL, so all we do as fans, is speculate and talk shit.

None of this is based in any fact, but you keep getting your hackles up as though it is being talked about as legitimate.

relax mate.

Cmon mate, do you honestly believe that someone would think some bloke on a footy forum is a Vlandys plant for the NRL?

Honestly?
I dont think there is a single person in here who read what i posted in any seriousness, as is evident by the laughs.

Keep in mind Calsy, none of us are privy to the goings on internally at the NRL, so all we do as fans, is speculate and talk shit.

None of this is based in any fact, but you keep getting your hackles up as though it is being talked about as legitimate.

relax mate.

Yeah, when you come up with so much nonsense its hard to know what irrational thing you will believe. Don't give me that speculate nonsense, you've spent pages laying out your imagined story using falsehood, assumptions and illogical behaviour and business practices to prove it. You obviously do take it seriously else you would have just admitted it was a wild idea and given up on it.

Yeah, when you come up with so much nonsense its hard to know what irrational thing you will believe. Don't give me that speculate nonsense, you've spent pages laying out your imagined story using falsehood, assumptions and illogical behaviour and business practices to prove it. You obviously do take it seriously else you would have just admitted it was a wild idea and given up on it.
Mate, its called conversation between fans. All you have done is shit over everyone's opinion on this topic, when all anyone is doing is guesswork and speculation.

I have said this to you before, and you brush it off.
None of what anyone is saying on this topic is fact.
No one except you is treating it as such.

The weird thing to me, is we are all fans of the same team, yet you are behaving in a way that suggests you are just here to stir up shit by turning peoples conversation into an argument.

I made a light heart-ed joke about you being a plant, and you took it seriously.

The conversations on this topic have been explored and ideas put forward, that's how a conversation works, some of it is credible, some of it not so much.

I could give a **** if you think its nonsense or not, if you dont want to participate in the conversation, feel free to **** off.

Myself, and others, enjoy talking about this sort of thing in a light heart-ed manner, some of it taken seriously, some of it speculative, but at least we are not telling others to shut up because their opinions are nonsense.

Stop being a douchebag and remember we all go for the same team.

So many posts.

Only personal attacks.

Not one of over the 25+ points addressed.

Personal attacks is all.

If you were a boxer, you've just thrown 300 air swings.

You're not a boxer. You are void of any intelligent response.

Try to address one point made. Otherwise, take your personal attacks and go.

Mate, its called conversation between fans. All you have done is shit over everyone's opinion on this topic, when all anyone is doing is guesswork and speculation.

I have said this to you before, and you brush it off.
None of what anyone is saying on this topic is fact.
No one except you is treating it as such.

The weird thing to me, is we are all fans of the same team, yet you are behaving in a way that suggests you are just here to stir up shit by turning peoples conversation into an argument.

I made a light heart-ed joke about you being a plant, and you took it seriously.

The conversations on this topic have been explored and ideas put forward, that's how a conversation works, some of it is credible, some of it not so much.

I could give a **** if you think its nonsense or not, if you dont want to participate in the conversation, feel free to **** off.

Myself, and others, enjoy talking about this sort of thing in a light heart-ed manner, some of it taken seriously, some of it speculative, but at least we are not telling others to shut up because their opinions are nonsense.

Stop being a douchebag and remember we all go for the same team.
The simple fact is that there are public relations firms who sell their souls to perpetuate lies for corporate ends.

I have worked in the media for over 30 years. I can smell this stuff a mile away.

The NRL have contracted a PR company, who came up with a plan, the objective being to weaken the Brisbane Broncos reputation and following to smooth the road for a second (and possibly third) Brisbane team.

One only needs to look at the perfect timing of the media stories after "magic round" (to be renamed match-fixing round next year). Wally Lewis telling the state that the Broncos are no longer a force, the same day the NRL announce the successful bid of the Firehawks?

Orchestrated. Without doubt.

Timed after the biggest round of the year, after one of the Broncos worst defeats, interviewing the "king".

If the Firehawks could ask for a better introduction, they couldn't pay for it ... oh wait!

NSWRL fucking dogs, **** complaining to the NRL I would just take it to the National Sports Tribunal.

No ... the troll just makes things up.

Hey here's a conspiracy that will really get you thinking. Maybe the QLD premier planted an infected CovID patient in Melbourne to bring the origin to QLD. Yeah, that will really get you fidgeting in your straight jacket. Prove I'm wrong.

I better be careful though, the government probably reading this...... haha Im joking *tic tic*

----

You conspiracy nutters are a disgrace to this board. Be thankful there is a place that allows you to indulge your lunacy. No one would tolerate this crap in real life.

No because I don’t subscribe to the nonsense notion that the league needs to destroy the loyalty of Broncos fans by making the team tank for another team to be successful. It’s an irrational, illogical, unfounded fantasy thought up by people here who have bizarre notions of how the NRL operates and how fans behave.

Clearly all these imagined stories are attempts at shifting responsibility of the teams situation away from the Broncos. That somehow they are not responsible for the decision they made that lead the team here. It says more about the person who makes them up frankly.

People who cannot discern the difference between their imagination and reality are not to be trusted.

How can a rational human have a reasoned conversation about the team here? After every game you have to listen to all the garbage about secret agendas. It must be tiring for the sane people here when conversations are over run by nut cases and their imaginations.
I was actually addressing the others, but look, time will tell.

Hey here's a conspiracy that will really get you thinking. Maybe the QLD premier planted an infected CovID patient in Melbourne to bring the origin to QLD. Yeah, that will really get you fidgeting in your straight jacket. Prove I'm wrong.

I better be careful though, the government probably reading this...... haha Im joking *tic tic*

----

You conspiracy nutters are a disgrace to this board. Be thankful there is a place that allows you to indulge your lunacy. No one would tolerate this crap in real life.

So because he attempted to chat up a girl, he must undergo "re-education"?

Just like Haas was suspected for a month for standing up for a mate, and Pangai for attending the opening of a barber shop.

Apparently only Brisbane Bronco match winning players get suspended for nothing.

So many other clubs have had similar things happen to their players ... oh wait!

Active Now

• Behold
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Rambstien
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.