Wallabies

That was one of the best games of league or union I have seen in years, what a game. That was absolutely epic from the Wallies though, respect lads.

That was one of the best games of league or union I have seen in years, what a game. That was absolutely epic from the Wallies though, respect lads.

Just disappointing. 12 deadset gimme points that you or me probably could have kicked. Foley cost them the match. Not good enough.

Just disappointing. 12 deadset gimme points that you or me probably could have kicked. Foley cost them the match. Not good enough.

Yep so true but who would have thought that if not for kicking, the Wallabies could have and would have beaten the All Blacks? Unbelievable.

This is far more cracking game than anything league has offered this weekend thus far.

I haven't watched a game of Union in years, it was awesome to watch. Fucked if I know what was going on, but I love seeing the Wallabies lose. Even better when they think they've got it.

Fucking heartbreaking, but each side deserved to win for different reasons.

Great game lastnight Wallabies...edge of seat stuff! ABs too good in the end [emoji137] one of the great Bledisloe games in a long time.

How does cheka get a pass for his losses when others before him have been hounded for far less. Mackenzie was white-anted out of the role. They play like jeckle and hyde, now. The skills and abilities are all there. Just not any lasting commitment. The real problem though is the collapse of the "home" states and the ability to draw from them to fill 4 teams of players. The ARU lost all perspective to what is needed to run the game in this country. I never played the game, but I know plenty that did. They are passionate about it. They also are committed to supporting them. I'd start with corporate boxes. expand their presence. Mention which junior club/schools the reps played for during telecast. Again, find a way to telecast the schoolboys' competitions and create a national one with a weekly wrap up on Sunday afternoon television and finals and commentry segments broadcast primetime. I'm always amazed at how little imagination, the managers of all sports in this country have.

Good points all of those but that said Cheika-cam in that last match was fun viewing.

I always laugh when I hear Union commentators lose their shit over a try.

The Foley try in the first half, genia sold the dummy from the scrum, draw and pass to supporting runner, draw and pass to foley who scores.

the union commentators: WHAT A TRY UNBELIEVABLE STUFF

...yeah, selling a dummy and drawing and passing, unbelievable skills.

What a heartbreaking loss. We bloody had them rattled with a massive lead and still couldn't get home. That kicking was unforgivable. Massive props to the ABs though, shows how good they really are, a step above!

The saffers are going to be tough on their home pitch. Get ready for penalties from 50 out.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.