Wallace and PJ our saviours

ALH said:
ethos said:
spoonbled said:
he is definetly our answer for when SOO comes around. Hopefully he will go to 5/8 with Ennis at half.

Wallace might even be a bolter for the NSW side, if he keeps his form up of course.

I was going to ask that question in a new thread about Wallace being a potential NSW half heheheheh

We have no standouts at the moment at 7 and if he keeps building he could be a bolter.

The halves i reckon that will be in the mix for NSW are:

Wallace,
Kimmorly
Mullon
Orford

thats all i can think of.

and probably finch, especially if he can continue his rd 1 form.

Orford for halfback for NSW origin lol haha NSW suck I doubt they will pick Wallace.

ronnyd said:
and probably finch, especially if he can continue his rd 1 form.

Given the way he played against the Warriors that answer is NO!

bfoord said:
Well Bennett has said that Wallace can do a lot more than his showing at the moment....
Lol, he better! He is showing promise, but he has nowhere near proven himself yet.

briareos said:
Given the way he played against the Warriors that answer is NO!
I didn't catch the game, did he have a shocker?? I saw a few interviews with the bloke during the week and I gotta say, he seemed to be reveling in the praise that was flowing his way. Sounds like a big thud down to earth [icon_razz1

How good does it feel to have a halfback and hooker who are both creative and can control our team around the park.

Our kicking game is so much better.

The Rock said:
ALH said:
How good does it feel to have a halfback and hooker who are both creative and can control our team around the park.

Agreed. We now have 4 good kicking options. (Again, taking the pressure of Lockyer)

Wallace's and Marsh's kicking game last night was quite good - They will never be a Darren Lockyer in that department, but we don't need them to be. All we need them to do is to have a solid, accurate and consistant kicking game.

The early signs are great and this is with the great man still being bothered by his knee.

I bet he can't wait to get back to contribute, he is no longer the focus of our attack.

Wallace just looks so comfortable and in control.

I expect that lockyer just pulled out as a precaution so as to be fit and firing for the melbourne game (PLEASE SMASH THOSE CHEAP MELBOURNIANS) lets hope we get heaps of penalties from grapples :D

Well it's not us thinking that's why he pulled out, that's the actual reported reason that he pulled out.

Now, I don't understand why you want want penalties for grapple tackles, which can actually injure our players. That's doesn't make sense.

Also, penalties are not the way you want to win a game. [icon_thumbs_do

Good to have a half back ith a good kicking game. We've probably scored more tries from kicks so far this season, than we did in the whole of last season. [icon_lol1.

Abe The Cop said:
Good to have a half back ith a good kicking game. We've probably scored more tries from kicks so far this season, than we did in the whole of last season. [icon_lol1.

also i thought his long kicking game is brilliant. he kept finding grass and turning the Cowboys wingers and fullback around. well done Wallace [eusa_clap.gi

The Rock said:
ALH said:

Agreed. We now have 4 good kicking options. (Again, taking the pressure of Lockyer)

Wallace's and Marsh's kicking game last night was quite good - They will never be a Darren Lockyer in that department, but we don't need them to be. All we need them to do is to have a solid, accurate and consistant kicking game.

I must say i disagree with your there rock. I think that wallace's kicking game is much better then lockyers. Sure locky has got an absolute massive kick but his short kicking game is very average where as wallace is strong in both of those departments.

No way in the world, locky never had a good short kicking game because all the pressure was on him cause no one else can kick, now we have marsh, ennis, lockyer and wallace to kick. Makes a huge difference

Good to see Wally get a bit of recognition with a bench spot in the City team. icon_thumbs_u

Thought he did pretty well in the woeful amount of time Sheens decided to give him!

Caniffe said:
Thought he did pretty well in the woeful amount of time Sheens decided to give him!

What did he do other than mostly catch and pass?

He plays an entirely different game for us.

rnabokov said:
Caniffe said:

What did he do other than mostly catch and pass?

He plays an entirely different game for us.

He was playing out of position at hooker, when he came on. but he did have some good runs.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.