Wallace and PJ our saviours

bfoord said:
rnabokov said:
Caniffe said:
Thought he did pretty well in the woeful amount of time Sheens decided to give him!

What did he do other than mostly catch and pass?

He plays an entirely different game for us.

He was playing out of position at hooker, when he came on. but he did have some good runs.

Point taken. Thank goodness he's our half.

How good was Wally last night??

I thought he was absolutely supurb, unluckily missed man of the match to Sammy!

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Jeza23 said:
How good was Wally last night??

I thought he was absolutely supurb, unluckily missed man of the match to Sammy!

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Indeed, and I still reckon our terrific performance(s) are due to the fact we have, apart from Wally and the other forwards, Ennis and Marsh TOGETHER.

Why all of a sudden nearly everyone has no faith in MARSH anymore? I certainly do.

broncospwn said:
Why all of a sudden nearly everyone has no faith in MARSH anymore? I certainly do.

According to some on here Ennis's 5 or 6 match streak of good form outweighs anything else to happen ever, Marsh was great in the opening rounds and when fit and given the time in the middle will do the same. But wait Ennis is a god and will one day play for Australia and has a heart the size of Phar Lap and once killed a lion with his bare hands. He can also speak 8 languages and can see through time.

I also saw him punch Superman.

I wanted Ennis to stay but I think Marsh can do they job next season. I was sticking up for Marsh in another thread lol

And he's already being merchandised:

LEGOMAN.gif

Coxy said:
And he's already being merchandised:

LEGOMAN.gif

[icon_lol1. Only way you could have made that any funnier for me buddy is by having a separate shot of the Ennis doll on the ground winking [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.