OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

I'll believe it when I see it... the dolphins would be absolutely fucking desperate to get him... they desperately need a gun in the spine and Walsh is a rolled gold member to build a team around.
The thing is, he has had a taste of what it is like in a struggling side. He looks at their roster, he looks at ours and how we have gone this season. If it is not just about money, it is a no-brainer to come to us.

Surely the dolphins are going to go hard for him

The fact that Paul Kent didn’t shut anything down tells me it’s as good as done.
He is in constant contact with King Ikin and I’m sure Benny would have told him it’s a big fat no if there was no truth to it.
I’ll still be shocked if the dolphins don’t go all in for him.

There's no getting away from the fact he left because he didnt want to put in the hard yards, he wanted a shortcut to the NRL. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.
He earned lots of money while finding a shortcut to the nrl, without leaving Brisbane. Seems pretty smart and successful to me, from him and the Broncos.

He earned lots of money while finding a shortcut to the nrl, without leaving Brisbane. Seems pretty smart and successful to me, from him and the Broncos.

Not smart at all, thats why he has had to ask for a release from his contract. Not a great trait to have as a footballer taking shortcuts. Ask Dave Taylor.

Yes yes yes
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

Active Now

• westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.