International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
B8erlDceSimshimT1Gbw Milford

Walters: Milford can win it for Brisbane

September 5, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure who I should believe. One of the best five-eighths Queensland has ever seen or Johnathan Thurston?

If Milford doesn’t get picked for the QLD #6 next year , Kev needs the flick tbh

Pretty sure I just read a similar article quoting Kevvie saying that he thinks Hunt will play the game of the year on Sunday and knock us off!!
Old Kevvie the fence sitter...

Just read the same one,
It’s Mal that’s saying Hunt can hurt us

Gordy also gives it to the Dragons forwards for making Hunt's job harder, obviously trying to fire them up for the game on sunday.

Gordy also gives it to the Dragons forwards for making Hunt's job harder, obviously trying to fire them up for the game on sunday.

It won't matter. JDB won't be playing and that will be the end of the segment.

Was watching a video of Darius Boyd talking about Milford, He was saying he was key to the broncos going all the way this year. Boyd said Milford was part of the broncos leadership group, which is something Boyd said he himself has stepped back a bit in the leadership side of things around the club and let Milford have more say

Milford has been outstanding in the last few weeks. His kicking game has improved out of sight.

While I don’t expect miracles this finals series, I am
Very impressed with his progress.

If he can start building on his passing game a little he will be a top tier half.

Just read the same one,
It’s Mal that’s saying Hunt can hurt us

What is it with Mal and is? Have Broncos fucked him over at some stage or something? I have never seen him tip us, ever. We could be playing Inala under 10’s and he would tip them to win the forward battle and cause the upset.

What is it with Mal and is? Have Broncos fucked him over at some stage or something? I have never seen him tip us, ever. We could be playing Inala under 10’s and he would tip them to win the forward battle and cause the upset.
Secretly he might be trying to motivate us.

He is a Bennett hater like Tallis.

He owes a lot to WB from his early days at Souths Brisbane and Canberra but had fallen out in recent years for well known reasons.
They both seem happy to forget their early years in favour of giving to Wayne every chance they get.

I am yet to see Matty Johns or Paul Kent tip us.
Matty has an obvious hate for the Broncos, yet when Newcastle signed Moga & Ese'ese last year, they were all of a sudden unbelievable players. He has also made it very clear that TPJ is a Newcastle boy.. So why didn't Newcastle lock him up as a junior??
He has no wrap on Milford at all. Heard him talking about how we can't close out games and referenced a few of the tight matches we have had with the Cows and how they end up getting over us. I'm pretty sure I recall Milf kicking a field goal last year to school Thurston..
Not to mention Milf has kicked teams to death in the last month.
Beating the Rabbits, and Roosters in the last 2 weeks hasn't been mentioned by Matt either, more so the 2 teams were "treading water" waiting for the finals to roll around.
I've also heard him multiple times this week say that the Dragons can get over us this weekend, and how good of a player Hunt is. I can't ever recalling him saying anything positive about Hunt when he was playing for us, let alone having him on his show.

All in all, it's just the Sydney media.
So please boys, do a number on the Dragqueens.

He is a Bennett hater like Tallis.

He owes a lot to WB from his early days at Souths Brisbane and Canberra but had fallen out in recent years for well known reasons.
They both seem happy to forget their early years in favour of giving to Wayne every chance they get.
I think recent events (speeches, presentations, acknowledgements) have proven that neither are bennett haters but they just play it up to strengthen their media careers (tallis’ sole job/purpose in the media is to be anti bennett). And it works very well for them, and for bennett as well in the grand scheme of things

Last edited:
I think recent events (speeches, presentations, acknowledgements) have proven that neither are bennett haters but they just play it up to strengthen their media careers (tallis’ sole job/purpose in the media is to be anti bennett). And it works very well for them, and for bennett as well in the grand scheme of things
Yep I saw an interview of Tallis the other day and he was praising Bennett

Media commentary in league is even simpler than the game itself. If the coach, player or club is from NSW they are the best in the business; if the coach player or club are from north of the border they are obviously shit and don't know what they are doing, and if they are from Melbourne or NZ well they're good and bad depending on whether they are playing against the former or latter.

That's all you need to know for this gig. Of course it's bigger dollars if you come from north of the border and are able to throw shade on the Broncs and even bigger coin if you happen to be an ex Bronco. So transparent my 6 year old nephew was able to articulate it to a tee.

Last edited:
Media commentary in league is even simpler than the game itself. If the coach, player or club is from NSW they are the best in the business; if the coach player or club are from north of the border they are obviously shit and don't know what they are doing, and if they are from Melbourne or NZ well they're good and bad depending on whether they are playing against the former or latter. That's all you need to know for this gig. Of course it's bigger dollars if you come from north of the border and are able to throw shade on the Broncs and even bigger coin if you happen to be an ex Bronco. So transparent my 6 year old nephew was able to articulate it to a tee.
I think the Cowboys have been the darlings to stick it to us too.

Active Now

• Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.