Warrior v Chooks *spoilers from TV game @ 7.30 pm*

Kirk scores and it's all over red rover.

Warriors 30
Rooted 13

Again they go scoreless in the second half. Well, assuming they don't score in the next couple of minutes.

Damn I'm slow! But I guess great mind think alike, hitman?

LOLZ @ Roosters.

I can't remember a team that has been able to capitulate so much in a half of footy. They actually embarrass themselves.

Price is GOD. Wiki gave me an erection. Fein, Hohaia, Witt, Henderson, Luck, Tate and Rapira played outstanding footy. The one out runs, in the wet, was not rocket science however Fittler and more importantly, Anasta and the Myth couldn't figure that out! I hope they are the NSW hlaves for the next few series, Mythical is a joke....no sense at all.

As exciting as it was to see Warriors win ( and you can all bet your bottom dollar I'm on that bandwagon!) tonight, what really got me excited was the fact that the hard hitting, bigger forward is back! Smaller, quicker backrowers have dominated RL for the last few seasons, but tonight proved, there is definetly still a place for the big men. In wet, slippery conditions, the one off rucks straight up damaged the Roosters. Absolutly damaged them.

Steve Price for PM....of both NZ and Australia!!!

Let's hope that Lang Park crowd tomorrow night can ambush the Storm like the Mt Smart crowd did tongiht!! Geez there was energy out there, how's the drums!? I wish we could get that at Lang Park......tomorrow! Loud and abusive, rattle the Storm, in what many of them think is "their" ground.

Please let us win tomorrow and please let Warriors bash the utter shit out of Manly.
C'arn Warriors!!!!!!

Hammo just for arguements sake and the Storm play the Warriors in the GF - who are you going for?

No one; the world would implode on itself with Steve price the only survivor.

Flutterby said:
Hammo just for arguements sake and the Storm play the Warriors in the GF - who are you going for?

What's infinity x infinity??? Only Steve Price can answer.

But it is a mute point, because it's going to be a Warriors v Broncos GF; to be known as "Brorriors08"

Hammo said:
LOLZ @ Roosters.

I can't remember a team that has been able to capitulate so much in a half of footy. They actually embarrass themselves.

Price is GOD. Wiki gave me an erection. Fein, Hohaia, Witt, Henderson, Luck, Tate and Rapira played outstanding footy. The one out runs, in the wet, was not rocket science however Fittler and more importantly, Anasta and the Myth couldn't figure that out! I hope they are the NSW hlaves for the next few series, Mythical is a joke....no sense at all.

Thats more then what we wanted to know....

What an awesome second half! What a brilliant win for the Warriors.

Hope we have a Broncos v. Warriors final!

Haha, &^%# off Roosters, been saying you're overrated all year. See you next year Myth, hope you enjoy Wallace's performances for NSW.

i'm so glad the video refs had some guts and gave a penalty try. very fair decision i thought.

Im so glad to see the Warriors win. Besides the Broncos they are 1 of my fave Teams. Plus i despise the Roosters.

Well we called penalty try as soon as the incident happened. Much as we hate the Chooks fair decision imo
Go the Warriors. Take Manly out and on to the GF.
Be brilliant to see the Broncs/ Warriors GF.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Griffo
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.