Was that the greatest Origin win of all time?

Was game 2 the greatest Origin win of all time

• Total voters
I reckon Civo, Price and Lockyer will go around for one more to hopefully make it five in a row.

Then they can rest. icon_smile

Despite their awesomeness again this season, I'd hate to see Price and Civoniceva go around one year too many and end up being dropped after being outplayed by a more youthful opposition. If their form is still of a high standard then by all means pick them next year but age will catch up with them eventually and the selectors need to make sure they don't hang on to them for too long.

And I think Hannant is more than ready to take over their mantle, as is Nate Myles.

I'm pretty sure that Civo and price once said that while one of them is still playing for QLD, the other will. Hope its true

NSW will only ever be competitive again once Civo and price retire. Until then, its all maroon

Coxy said:
Ha!

Nah, I have a hunch Ebony, Ivory and Locky will hang up the maroon jerseys at the end of this series...so next year is a whole new ball game.

QLD would not have won any of the last 4 series without Price and Civoniceva. Fact.

Definite FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT x infinity. I was once told that I over rate Steve Price. I laughed at the Coxy that told me that.

As for Origin wins, it was epic but I don't rate it as the greatest ever. Definetly up there and a crazy tough last 20 minutes. I actually feel the last 40 of game 1 was more epic the way we held on and JT owned the kicking game.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • HarryAllan7
  • Porthoz
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • Stix
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • Skathen
  • Rookie Alan
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Spoon
  • Jazza
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.