Wayne Bennett: Gagai shouldn’t have been sacked

There's a pretty clear pattern. We've all seen it before. Griffin has probably learnt his lesson. I even asked Gould if Griffin's bulking program and the effect it has on the players was addressed in the interview process. He denied it. But I think it would have come up.. he would have been made to admit that was a mistake

It did nothing to enhance our performance whatever it was and to see many of the players subjected to it playing much better without it, is all we need to know really.

It was a stupid plan, overseen at least by a poor coach and it didn’t work. What else needs to be said?

It did nothing to enhance our performance whatever it was and to see many of the players subjected to it playing much better without it, is all we need to know really.

It was a stupid plan, overseen at least by a poor coach and it didn’t work. What else needs to be said?
I guess people were tearing down Wayne's words saying he has a selective memory and that gagai is lying. Well, it is pretty clear who is the superior coach is when managing a roster. Retaining and recruiting.

I guess people were tearing down Wayne's words saying he has a selective memory and that gagai is lying. Well, it is pretty clear who is the superior coach is when managing a roster. Retaining and recruiting.

It’s never been about who is the better coach. It’s about re-inventing the past, and how readily people accept revisionist history when it appeals to their bias.

It’s never been about who is the better coach. It’s about re-inventing the past, and how readily people accept revisionist history when it appeals to their bias.

Which, let’s be honest, every single one of us does from time to time.

Upload 2017 11 2 20 13 41

Watching the game last night I hope we bring him back home.

Always liked Gags but his price would be too high.

Center is like, the least of our concerns.

CEO(sorted), Board, Chairman, Recruitment & Retention Team, Conditioning Team, Media Team... I have no idea how the Groundskeeper is going but based on everyone else at the club it's highly likely that he's doing a shit job too.
Id say groundskeeper is doing well, no leg injuries from pres season this year! Divots must be getting filled with sand.

It won't be the least of our concerns if we really are moving Staggs. That takes our 'good' Centre stocks down to absolutely zero.

That's the thing, I don't think we are moving Staggs to 6. Unless Kev has got rocks in his head, he would see that the last thing this squad needs right now is experimenting in the halves with unproven players. The best approach for the halves is Dearden + an outside signing like Reynolds. It's obvious.

Gagai can cover 1-5.
Gagai stopgap fullback for 1 year wouldn’t be the worst idea.
He did make a name for himself as a fullback while he was here.
Would you rather Jamayne?

Gagai can cover 1-5.
Gagai stopgap fullback for 1 year wouldn’t be the worst idea.
He did make a name for himself as a fullback while he was here.
Would you rather Jamayne?

Are you his sister or something? If you like him so much you should be advocating that he stays the hell away from this dumpster fire.

Active Now

• Redux
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Scorchie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.