MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
Wayne has moved on so many players and coaches over the years. Yet when it's done to him he selfishly spits the dummy. Big hypocrite this guy and it's the reason I want him out. Wayne is only about Wayne, not the club.
How the **** would you know ? Provide evidence first.

Wayne sounds very defensive being asked questions about the BBQ. Is on the back foot.

Last edited:
Listening to this Wayne presser. The board has lost the absolute plot.

I am absolutely disgusted by this club, honestly this is the first time in my 25 years of following them that I am honestly questioning my support for them. The way that Paul White has handled this is disgusting. Hiding away, seemingly making the big calls but is too cowardly to face the press and put things straight one way or the other.

We will be a shell of the team we are if Wayne is forced out in the way that it appears. The players are clearly supporting him and I really don't think it is a stretch to see we will most likely lose guys like TPJ and Lodge, maybe even Roberts.

As usual with the way the Broncos are run, as a fan base we are completely powerless. You can write to Paul White and the club like I have and you will get no response. We are the ones that are expected to support them and shell out our hard earned on memberships, game attendance etc. but get to sit back powerless as the run our club into the ground and make us a laughing stock.

I used to be such a fan of White but I honestly hate him now. He is a coward and a fool. I don't give a **** whether he and our Manly supporting fuckwit of a chairman like Wayne or not, it's called a professional relationship you fucktards - get over it!

This rant is about all I have left in terms of passion for the Broncos.

Paul White has to address this issue now not in October. Been going on way to long. Either come out and support WB or say his not going to be at the club next year and going in another direction. The more it goes on the more it will **** us next year

Paul White has to address this issue now not in October. Been going on way to long. Either come out and support WB or say his not going to be at the club next year and going in another direction. The more it goes on the more it will **** us next year

Exactly. Even guys like Lyall Gorman at fucking Manly has the balls to address the media. Fucking come out for your cushy office and show everyone some respect. Tell us what is going on.

Regardless what anyone thinks of Bennett, he deserves so much better than this. Even if you are not a Bennett fan with what he has done for the club he deserves to go out properly. There is no point waiting til the end of the season to do this because if this is his last season here (which from all accounts it appears to be) he deserves this to be public so he can get the respect he deserves. This should be made public so people can pay their respects to him at the final games.

**** you Paul White.

Ease off on Paul White. He is by far one of the leading club ceos in the country.

The board sets direction. This is for the Chairman of a public listed company to grow some and shut this bullshit down

It is absolutely stupendous that players are backing Wayne to stay at the club. Wayne just said in his presser that it was just 1 player who went to White's place and then turned up at Wayne's place. Be it support to the coach or whatever - the blokes love Wayne and wants to be around him. Now, what's wrong with that? Why's it so freaking hard for White & the fuckwit Morris in granting an extra year for Wayne?

You are a fuckin moran Badel you just churned a total load of shit again and you are self degrading yourself as a person you ****. You just kept throwing mud on Broncos & Wayne and enjoying you low life shit.

Wayne wants to coach for 2 more years. If he's not up to NRL coaching, how come other clubs are chasing him? I personally think Wayne should be granted 2 more years to be the head coach until 2021. We can then target Bellamy for 2022.

Last edited:
Ease off on Paul White. He is by far one of the leading club ceos in the country.

The board sets direction. This is for the Chairman of a public listed company to grow some and shut this bullshit down

Paul White is the CEO. He is the one that should be addressing this. Yes the board sets the direction but the CEO communicates it to the stakeholders. If Paul White wants the accolades he can take the criticism when warranted, not that he would give a shit.

I disagree. I have been a White fan from the start but he was quite happy to front the media when everything was hunky dory, he can get out there now and douse the flames.

Listening to this Wayne presser. The board has lost the absolute plot.
Why?

Wayne is the one encouraging all this, he was told repeatedly that a decision will be made at the end of the season and he has chosen to continue prodding the board publicly without regard for the club, it's fans or the players, and then has the nerve to claim it's a distraction. He knew exactly what he was doing with this bbq nonsense, he used the players for his own selfish ends, when he should have been the mature voice telling them not to get involved. The only failing of Paul White is having the restraint from sacking him.

Should we, dare I say it, consider protesting Souths style outside Broncos headquarters? If we lose Wayne after this mess we can kiss a comp in the next ten years goodbye.

Bellamy is only at the Storm for 3 years... We can sign Bennett until then and then properly chase Craig after that. None of this informal friendly meeting kind of shit, give him a contract with 5 mil a season written into it, if the Storm somehow match it go higher. If the club wants to make money it needs success first and foremost.

Why?

Wayne is the one encouraging all this, he was told repeatedly that a decision will be made at the end of the season and he has chosen to continue prodding the board publicly without regard for the club, it's fans or the players, and then has the nerve to claim it's a distraction. He knew exactly what he was doing with this bbq nonsense, he used the players for his own selfish ends, when he should have been the mature voice telling them not to get involved. The only failing of Paul White is having the restraint from sacking him.

Because he's more privy to the apparent idiocy of the board than anyone else. The media are also hounding him. The players want him, the fans want him, the only people that are actively campaigning for him to be flicked are journalist scum in Sydney who will ejaculate in their pants if he ends up at the Dragons or Penrith, and possibly a Manly supporter on our board.

Last edited:
Why?

Rubbish. He is the one that has to face the press multiple times a week where he is constantly asked these questions that he cannot answer. White should be answering these one way or the other.

How has he used the players? They told him they wanted to go to his house, that's their choice. If you're a player why would you want to be at a function with the CEO that is pushing the coach you love to play for, that has been responsible for any success your club has had out the door?

Should we, dare I say it, consider protesting Souths style outside Broncos headquarters? If we lose Wayne after this mess we can kiss a comp in the next ten years goodbye.

Bellamy is only at the Storm for 3 years... We can sign Bennett until then and then properly chase Craig after that. None of this informal friendly meeting kind of shit, give him a contract with 5 mil a season written into it, if the Storm somehow match it go higher. If the club wants to make money it needs success first and foremost.

They won't care, this club has shown time and time again that they do not care about the fans. As long as they are pulling in the profits they could not give a flying **** about us. We could all stand outside their offices week in and week out and they wouldn't give a shit, White would probably get off on it.

Nobody is faultless in this mess, White & Bennett have both handled this poorly, the best thing for the club moving forward might be to just get rid of both of them and start anew.

We have a young core group of players, we need a younger, more forward-thinking coaching staff & front office, imo.

[HASHTAG]#Seibold2019[/HASHTAG]

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Dexter
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • theshed
  • Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.