MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
Gotta be down to, in order: Seibold, Madge, Hasler. Anyone else would be horrid.
Dobbo reported on Ch9 news tonight that announcement on who new coach will be will be made in next 2 to 3 weeks. Two horse race between Siebold and Walters with Walters the front runner. Pls god not Walters.

Instincts are starting to tell me Bennett will walk in the off season. If he wanders into Whites office and tells him he wants out now, White really wouldn't have any choice in the matter after all the shit with Bellyache. It would look terrible for the club publicly if they suddenly dug their heels in on him leaving now.

Wayne is a proud man, if nothing else. If he has another club banging down his door with confidence in him and a fat wallet open, he'll go.

Last edited:
I cannot believe Walters is even in the conversation, I hope this is just the usual Dobbo bullshit.

Kevvie is the best candidate. We'd play exciting, attacking footy under his coaching.

Why does everyone forget Demitriou? The guy has an insane win rate across multiple clubs as head coach. Sure it's only state league, but people like Madge / Hasler / Walters have already BOMBED head coach positions elsewhere.

Seibold and JD are the only contenders without failure in their history.

Last edited:
Kevin was given a stacked team to win Origin in 16 and 17. Anyone couldve coached them to a win.

0 credibility.

Seibold or Madge or someone who will win us a fucking prem. heck even trent robinson.

Why does everyone forget Demitriou? The guy has an insane win rate across multiple clubs as head coach. Sure it's only state league, but people like Madge / Hasler / Walters have already BOMBED head coach positions elsewhere.

Seibold and JD are the only contenders without failure in their history.

Wasn't Demetriou our defensive coach this year?

I'm almost certain I read that Demetriou was our defensive coach to start the season.

And Walters attack, then Walters bailed so who knows how it ended up. Defence was poor but that probably has more to do with injuries as much as anything else.

And Walters attack, then Walters bailed so who knows how it ended up. Defence was poor but that probably has more to do with injuries as much as anything else.

Injuries had zilch to do with our poor defence. We leaked 136 more points this year than in 2015, that wouldn't be acceptable if our entire starting 17 suffered season ending injuries in Round 1.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.