MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
No I couldn’t because i don’t have a subscription. Still even if they did go after White’s place it still says to me that there is a big divide in the club.

It does and there clearly is. That said, given Bennett and Boyd didn't go, I'd much rather see the playing group back the coach and their captain.

It does and there clearly is. That said, given Bennett and Boyd didn't go, I'd much rather see the playing group back the coach and their captain.

They don't pay the bills. I'd be hanging with the CEO all night.

McGuire doesn’t feel me with confidence either. He was a great coach in the beginning but

So he's just fumbling in the dark and you like a man who takes control.

Wrong site I think.

Man, if you lived overseas like I do, you'd appreciate how nice it would be to have the opportunity for snags, especially free ones. I'd be going to both as well.

Man, if you lived overseas like I do, you'd appreciate how nice it would be to have the opportunity for snags, especially free ones. I'd be going to both as well.

Where are you living mate ? If you don't mi d me asking.

So he's just fumbling in the dark and you like a man who takes control.

Wrong site I think.
Hahah

That’s my second homoerotic Freudian slip in as many posts. I think it’s time i be honest with myself.

Last edited:
As much as I've got the shits with the clubs management about how they appear to be treating Bennett, I can't believe how spiteful he can be over 1 fucking season!!
Like how many players has Wayne had "the chat" with when their career was closing out? His contract runs out in 2019 because he's old as **** and he's got his nickers in a knot because the club has been sounding out a replacement...
Like, **** really!!?? Ok so he wanted a 1 year extension, and the club has said nah thanks Wayne we think you've served your time and it's time to move on....So he cracks the shits and wants to go to another club as a big **** You to the Broncos. Now there's talk of players walking ( important fucking players) to follow Wayne... **** sake!!! Over a 1 year extension!!!
I just don't get it?

Just give him a one year extension his after then let him retire. His got a good young team but if the clubs not smart lodge and Tpj will walk and leave a massive hole

Step 1 . Sack Morris. Sack this piece of shit. Send him book to Brookvale where he belongs.

Step 2 . **** White off. **** him right off.

Step 3. Circle wagons.

Step 4. Fix the fucking left side defence. Boyd swallow his pride or hang up the boots.

Step 5. Rockets up arses. Fire the **** up. Go as deep as we can, and focus on a great 2019 and 2020.

Alternative -- another 12 years of this fucking amateur hour management, killing the golden goose and patting themselves on the back in corporate boardrooms.

Problem is , we have already chosen the alternative.

**** Morris.

Last edited:
Step 1 . Sack Morris. Sack this piece of shit. Send him book to Brookvale where he belongs.

Step 2 . **** White off. **** him right off.

Step 3. Circle wagons.

Step 4. Fix the fucking left side defence. Boyd swallow his pride or hang up the boots.

Step 5. Rockets up arses. Fire the **** up. Go as deep as we can, and focus on a great 2019 and 2020.

Alternative -- another 12 years of this fucking amateur hour management, killing the golden goose and patting themselves on the back in corporate boardrooms.

Problem is , we have already chosen the alternative.

**** Morris.

What about Darius the heartless ****

Apparently a bunch of the players turned up to White's place, stayed for a bit then fucked off to Wayne's. He's lost the dressing room though apparently lol.

It’s the reason why he keeps a map in his wallet at all times showing the way to the dressing rooms. Can get a bit confusing if you take a wrong turn at his age

Wayne and Darius are pathetic not going to Paul White's BBQ. So unprofessional.

Im fuckin sick to the bone of Bennett bullshit , hes lost it , never was he loyal to players , i recently read his book , ffs he has changed , he has togo

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.