West Tigers vs Broncos post game talk *SPOILERS*

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
What a fucken piss poor half, Henjack has to be furious in the sheds with the boys!

I'm sick of this shit happening every week, we come out fired up, play well for 20 minutes, then think "it's alright, we've got this team" then we go to sleep, the other team comes back and pulls one over us!

Re: West Tigers vs Broncos ****SPOILERS****

They showed no urgency when the Tigers scored the last try.

I thought the Tigers were ripped of a try in the 39th minute.

This is what the Broncos are delivering for us this year. They play a good 15mins then stop tackling for 25mins. It really needs to be said that Henjak hasn't got the team to turn up for the full 80 mins at any point this season. Just a small thing about Michaels, why does he play the ball so slow it drives me insane..

Kaz said:
They showed no urgency when the Tigers scored the last try.

I thought the Tigers were ripped of a try in the 39th minute.

nup, you think about it. If the Tigers player was standing still receiving a pass and dropped it right down at his feet they'd say knock on. Correct call.

Broncos suck in the wet though. No urgency, no control. It's like they don't want to be there.

Tigers to run away with it in the second half.

Again, the Broncos have come out fired up and focused. We'll probably draw level, or get 6 or so ahead, only to fall asleep and let them win the game.

20-18 to the Broncos but damn they were horrible. I couldn't handle watching it they were playing so bad. Lockyer was horrid tonight as was majority of the side. Winterstien had a shocker but I guess he was due being a young buck and all.

we were so lucky to get the 2 points tonight; but as I always say winning ugly is still winning

Kenny just said that it would be inappropriate to repeat on TV what Henjak said at half time... lol

Flutterby said:
we were so lucky to get the 2 points tonight; but as I always say winning ugly is still winning

I agree but winning ugly is getting old and very hard to watch.. When will the real Bronocs please stand up??? If what we are seeing is the real Broncos they are in all sorts.. [icon_thumbs_do

Oh yeah, you can only win ugly for so long before you start losing.

Beads6 said:
Just a small thing about Michaels, why does he play the ball so slow it drives me insane..

Because he continually runs sideways and gets creamed every time he runs the ball.

How else were we supposed to win tonight???? It was hardly conditions for champagne rugby league. Apart from the 15 minutes before half time I thought we went well, especially in defence and when we played to the conditions (direct, straight up the middle) we were by far the better team.

We are still conceding far too many offloads and dumb penalties. We were lucky the Tigers were as illdisciplined as us and that Benji was binned, if he was there when they had those repeat sets we could've been in serious trouble.

Even the ref tackling the other ref after the game was better then some of our play.

D-Mock said:
How else were we supposed to win tonight???? It was hardly conditions for champagne rugby league. Apart from the 15 minutes before half time I thought we went well, especially in defence and when we played to the conditions (direct, straight up the middle) we were by far the better team.

Sanity prevails [eusa_clap.gi

I thought it was a good gutsy win. The defence in the last 10 minutes in particular was outstanding. Karmichael was tremendous, and I thought the forwards did their job very well for the most part.

It is only a gutsy win because they made so many bad decision and played the Tigers into the match on so many ocassions! I don't care if they play ugly football wet games are always going to be ugly but playing better smarter football would be good. Myabe an 80 min performance for a change the Tigers shoudl never have been in the match.

Pretty poor performance, but how great was Hunt is the 2nd half in defence? His one on one tackling is average at best, but he's amazing at everything else. If he isn't the QLD fullback, there's really something wrong with the selectors IMO.

i have had enough of this piss poor refereeing....its simply shithouse ....
its not consistent..
its a disgrace .....
they should be ashamed.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scdeac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.