What’s going wrong with us?

I wasn’t impressed with him when we signed him. He was cracking under the pressure before he even arrived.

Uh, what?

I can only recall one occasion in the entire Seibold vs Bennett situation where Seibold lost his cool, and that was when he had a reporter up in his face on that day where Wayne was reportedly digging his heels in and refusing to quit, from memory he pretty much told the reporter to piss off.

Is that seriously what you consider "Cracking under pressure"?

And you can’t seriously have me believe Bennett was in charge of signing contracts after the club had shown they weren’t interested in him coaching this year, but here we are.
Actually I can expect you to believe it because Andrew mcculloughs 4 year contract was signed in March 2017, and darius boyds 4 year contract was signed in October 2017...so, um... Yep, pretty believable.

Uh, what?

I can only recall one occasion in the entire Seibold vs Bennett situation where Seibold lost his cool, and that was when he had a reporter up in his face on that day where Wayne was reportedly digging his heels in and refusing to quit, from memory he pretty much told the reporter to piss off.

Is that seriously what you consider "Cracking under pressure"?

Yeah, because his kids were getting mucked around with their schooling and Souths had already packed up his shit, what a monster!

Fmd why is it so hard for people to concede Bennett is a better coach than seibs?

Every...fucking...thread bro. I reckon you'll find that's what it is. FTR, I don't remember seeing anyone post that Seibold is a better coach than Bennett...the idea that he would be is, imo, moronic.

Every...fucking...thread bro. I reckon you'll find that's what it is. FTR, I don't remember seeing anyone post that Seibold is a better coach than Bennett...the idea that he would be is, imo, moronic.

Yeah I’m not posting about him further. There’s very little else to discuss at the moment though

Last edited:
Here's whats wrong:

1)Leadership/Captaincy - this has been done to death. The captain isn't a captain and isn't up to scratch currently. It appears toxic on field and would be hurting the team in many ways.

2)We have no ball control or discipline. Everyone is going for the pushed pass or pushed play. No feeling for penalty's or lack of intelligence to pick the right time to push the referee.

3)Our attack is not being steered naturally, its forced and uncommunicative. Ie: The game is not being directed and the spine is not able to feel the game, manipulate the opposition or turn the screws and make the right choices.

4) We have a bunch of talented young blokes who are learning their stripes in NRL. Not many young kids walk into NRL with the mental edge or patience necessary - this will take time.

What's wrong?
23 points per game conceded.

What are the games we've won?
Games we've kept them to 10 points or less.

Boyd and the leadership group are not doing there job on the field as I see it, their attitude stinks and that is never going to go well with a inexperienced group. Has been this way since Boyd took over as captain.
Yeah I actually think we need a sort of half grubby hard ass as captain, kinda like Hodges or if we still had him McGuire but tell him to just be a massive ****.

Who should be our coach if seibold gets sacked? Wayne Bennett isn’t an option.

Not saying he should be our coach, but i actually think Billy Slater would become an excellent coach if he ever decided to go that way.

Who should be our coach if seibold gets sacked? Wayne Bennett isn’t an option.
Kevie Walters
Kerrod Walters
Steve Walters
Ben Walker
Shane Walker
Chris Walker
Tugger Coleman
Fairlie Arrow
Peter Psaltis
Jason Demetriou
Trevor Gilmeister
Stu Diver
Izzy Folau
The guy that drives the Bronco car.

Plenty of better options out there....

Kevie Walters
Kerrod Walters
Steve Walters
Ben Walker
Shane Walker
Chris Walker
Tugger Coleman
Fairlie Arrow
Peter Psaltis
Jason Demetriou
Trevor Gilmeister
Stu Diver
Izzy Folau
The guy that drives the Bronco car.

Plenty of better options out there....

Folau would turn the place into the church of red hillsong

If Seibold has inherited such a shit team and the youngest in the NRL......

How do we explain Manly's form this year?
They finished one win off getting the spoon last year.
They have essentially the same team as last year
They have the second youngest team in the NRL this year behind us, them having 8 players under 23.
They have injuries galore
They also have anew coach.
And they play us next week, that should be an interesting game.
I'm tipping another nail for Seibold.
Oh, hang on, there are excuses for him, Yeah Right!

Not saying he should be our coach, but i actually think Billy Slater would become an excellent coach if he ever decided to go that way.

Because of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of this?

Former NSW halfback Andrew Johns sees the Broncos’ start to the year as a stunning collapse because he tipped them in the pre-season as premiers despite so much youth. “I tipped them to win the competition this year, but when it was too hard there was no fight,’’ Johns said. “Something isn’t happening up there. They get opportunities but they aren’t finishing them off. They need to simplify things, defend your way and find a way to win.’’

So much for inheriting a perceived 'shit team', if the 8th immortal endorsed us for the premiership even before a ball was kicked.

So much for inheriting a perceived 'shit team', if the 8th immortal endorsed us for the premiership even before a ball was kicked.

Maybe he bought into the hype and swallowed the media's crap too. It's not hard to do, I did. The majority of posters here did too.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.