What do you think of tis player joining us....

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
With our forward pack IMO needing some more mongrel I would love to see Justin Pore join our forward pack and learn from the likes of Petro and Webke.

He young strong and has that certian Andrew Gee type asshole mongrel in him that I think we have been missing for a bit.

Here a link to his profile

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pag ... ofileid=12

So opinions anyone?

How often does he drop the ball???

We certainly need some mongrel in the forward pack. He would certainly strengthen our front row..

I've always thought he was a good prop with a decent work rate. With Ryles gone I don't see the dragons letting him go easily though.

Why is it wierd... do tell...

Maybe hes gunna hang around.....

I rate Poore pretty highly.

And I was just commenting to a mate the other day that the Broncos should really be looking to pick up a not-expensive prop with a bit of experience. We're severely lacking in front row depth... it's the one position that's really giving me a lot of concern.

You don't need front row depth.

Regards,
Ricky Stuart

Poore is a good young prop and has lots of potential. He'd be a good aquisition iwth the loss of Hannant. Kenny has to back up hsi 2007 perofrmance and Taylor needs to be unleashed this year.

Taylor needs to drink copious amounts of harden the **** up over the offseason, at which time he deserves to be unleashed.

CoxyBro said:
Taylor needs to drink copious amounts of harden the **** up over the offseason, at which time he deserves to be unleashed.

They should also send some of the same stuff Hunt's way.

Hahahaha. More like "settle the **** down" for Hunt...his kamikaze style running and tackling will kill him soon.

CoxyBro said:
Hahahaha. More like "settle the **** down" for Hunt...his kamikaze style running and tackling will kill him soon.

Yeah Coxy, go ahead! Excellent option mate. They gave the same concoction to Billy Slater before the big game. Worked a little too well and we all know how that turned out.

You seem to be a cranky bum today. What's wrong?

CoxyBro said:
You seem to be a cranky bum today. What's wrong?

Oh I'm not running at full capacity today no. I should have used smilies in that paragraph though. icon_thumbs_u

It was supposed to be a jovial statement. Wasn't very well done though.

You okay dad?

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • cento
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.