What do you want this year?

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Obviously everyone wants a premiership and an origin win, but what else? Anything Bronco or football related.

I want more Sunday afternoon games in Sydney. I'm sick of freezing my ass off on Friday and Saturday nights.

No off field scandals. Not just for the broncos but all NRL clubs.

Smart football and a big year from Lockyer. I want to see him play as much footy as possible and with the form he was in late in 06 and mid 07. I'd also like to see Dave Taylor hit his straps and really come through as a future superstar.

I'm sick of Channel 9 in Sydney showing the Friday Night games at 9:30 instead of live at 7:30pm.

We should be able to choose which game we want to watch on 9HD.

Other than that, I want Izzy to perform as well as I think he will.

I want every single Broncos game on Friday nights.

I want to be able to attend the Brisbane SoO.

I want QLD to win SoO 3-0.

I want Henjak to succeed.

I want Bennett to be successful, just not against Broncos.

I want Warriors to be top 3.

I want Wynnum Manly to actually make a GF.

I want a Broncos-Dragons grand final and Bennett to feel what the Dragons felt in 1992-93.

I NEVER want to face a team coached by Bennett in the grand final. That would be a nightmare in the lead up, I would have no confidence unless he lost crucial players.

Coxy said:
I want a Broncos-Dragons grand final and Bennett to feel what the Dragons felt in 1992-93.

Can we have a Broncos-Dragons semi, that we win and then we can sit back and watch the Sunday semi between Warriors-Cowboys and watch the Warriors sneak through (sorryQLD) to play Broncos in the GF??

Hammo said:

Heey you can't want that! That's wanting against my want!

Hammo said:
Can we have a Broncos-Dragons semi, that we win and then we can sit back and watch the Sunday semi between Warriors-Cowboys and watch the Warriors sneak through (sorryQLD) to play Broncos in the GF??

I'd prefer a Broncos/Warriors, and St George/Manly semis.

Brisbane/Manly in the GF.

Much prefer to beat a team I really hate in the GF, and the atmosphere will be better because of the Sydney team involved.

schmix said:
Hammo said:

Heey you can't want that! That's wanting against my want!

I'm sorry, but Friday is the best time to watch footy! Good night after and then you wake up Sat morning with a full weekend! icon_thumbs_u

Plus, broncos draw the crowds=$$$$ for NRL all round icon_smile

You can have all the Friday night games you want up there, in fact I prefer it because it guarantees that poor no-Foxtel-me will see the game, but just give me a couple of day games down here [icon_pray.

I'm with you schmixy - I want more Sunday arvo games. Down in Sydney doesn't bother me much, but I love a Sunday arvo game at Suncorp, rock up to the pub and have a few bets on the Sunny Coast gallops, footy in the afternoon, top way to spend your Sunday!!

I want......ummmmm........well, as long as its a Premiership I don't care!!!!!

Jeb: I appreciate the support.
Guppy: Shut up.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.