What was the first game you attended?

I'm pretty sure that was the 98 finals game against Roosters.

You would think Berrigan could put on a smile.

Great thread lads. Must admit i didn't really have any clue what rugby was even about until friends recommended that we think about taking out a subscription with BHQ some years ago as a result of the positive experiences they had had here. From that point, an after meeting some wonderful fans here ,i have now been to several games at Suncorp. The first? Cant remember exactly but i was at the game where Lockyer kicked the field goal to keep us alive in the finals race. What an amazing evening that was!

Great thread lads. Must admit i didn't really have any clue what rugby was even about until friends recommended that we think about taking out a subscription with BHQ some years ago as a result of the positive experiences they had had here. From that point, an after meeting some wonderful fans here ,i have now been to several games at Suncorp. The first? Cant remember exactly but i was at the game where Lockyer kicked the field goal to keep us alive in the finals race. What an amazing evening that was!

Sounds like the Round 17, 2007 game against the Titans.

I can't recall any other Lockyer field goals that kept us in the race for the finals..

or when we beat st george 2011

Lockyers last Broncos game

Last edited:
or when we beat st george 2011

Lockyers last Broncos game

Thats the one Tommy! I think Locky also got hes injury from a team mate in that game{a knee to the face}. Was it really all the way back in 2011?! Where does the time go!

Thats the one Tommy! I think Locky also got hes injury from a team mate in that game{a knee to the face}. Was it really all the way back in 2011?! Where does the time go!

Yeah was Gerald Beale.He went to the dragons the next year .You are absolutely right it still seems like yesterday!

My first game at Suncorp was actually the one a few games beforehand rd 26 vs Manly. I remember and I'm sorry to bring back the 'what ifs' that Yow Yeh should of gotten a hattrick but only got one. I also got the lockyer shirt as I was a member, did anyone else get one? I had also gone to a Broncos game a few years beforehand at Dairy farmers.

The first game I went to was a Broncos Vs Roosters preseason game that was played in Toowoomba. There was so much fog that it was impossible to see 4-5 metres in front of you.

Interesting I went to a few trials in Toowoomba back in the day. What year was that with the fog?

First as a fan was the Round 1 2005 game against NQL. I went to a Broncos V Roosters game before that in 02 or 01.

[video=youtube_share;VO7Y7pZEaAw]http://youtu.be/VO7Y7pZEaAw[/video]

1988 v the Raiders. They were missing big Mal and still gave us a touch up.

Was also at the Toowoomba fog game and the streaker v the Roosters (for some reason, I remember she had two of those big blow-up hands on...

Interesting I went to a few trials in Toowoomba back in the day. What year was that with the fog?

I think it was the year after we beat the Roosters in the final, so 2001.

Round 17, 1998 vs Melbourne at ANZ. We won 34-16.

First game was an amco cup or something of the sort in 1990 vs Canberra in Parkes at Pioneer oval. I don't remember it at all. first game I remember was was the Eels around 2004/2005 and we are up 44 nil at halftime.

Round 5 2005

I was at that game Tanswell87

42-0 at half-time, a week after the Broncos worst ever defeat at the hands of Melbourne.

Riddell went for a field goal in the second half and Minto scored a try off of a Brad Thorn kick.

My first game (That I remember) was the 2001 game against the Bulldogs where Scott Prince broke his leg the first time. Fucking Jamie Feeney.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.