Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

Starting 17 (4 reserves and H&A Coaches)
1. Reece Walsh
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Xavier Coates
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tom Dearden
8. Payne Haas
9. Cameron Smith (C)
10. Matt Lodge
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Jnr
13. Pat Carrigan
14. Jake Turpin
15. Tom Flegler
16. Joe Ofehangue
17. Ben Te'o

18. Rhys Kennedy
19. Cory Paix
20. Fanitesi Niu
21. Ethan Bullemor

Coach: Kevin Walters
Assistants:
Ben Walker
Shane Walker
Peter Gentle
Justin Hodges
Corey Parker

Smiths going to the Titans if hes playing on.....because they are a club on the up, believe in their coach and head office.

Dont believe me; Ash Taylor has said he will renegotiate his contract DOWN to help the team...!

Help the team do what...?

See above....

Why in the **** would Cam Smith ever sully his good name coming to this utter shit show of a club?

Smiths going to the Titans if hes playing on.....because they are a club on the up, believe in their coach and head office.

Dont believe me; Ash Taylor has said he will renegotiate his contract DOWN to help the team...!

Help the team do what...?

See above....

Why in the **** would Cam Smith ever sully his good name coming to this utter shit show of a club?

How can Taylor negotiate his contract down mid contract? How is this not a salary cap violation?

How can Taylor negotiate his contract down mid contract? How is this not a salary cap violation?

he can't ... it would have to be his NEXT contract that he takes less money ... and I believe that's what the article talked about

IIRC, this rule was brought in after the Bulldogs salary cap scandal, when they all just renegotiated their contracts to keep the team together.

he can't ... it would have to be his NEXT contract that he takes less money ... and I believe that's what the article talked about

IIRC, this rule was brought in after the Bulldogs salary cap scandal, when they all just renegotiated their contracts to keep the team together.

Ah, that's good then, because if Milford doesn't take a 500k paycut, he can hit the bricks back to Inala and stay there.

That article read very much like a Rothfield-Roosters cap justification fairy tale.
He was saying Taylor can adjust his contract back to 700K and then the Titans can buy B Smith for 400K which is effectively 100K off their cap.

Alright let's update it based on reports with Joffa, Bird, Boyd, Fifita all gone and Hunt coming in.

1. Milford
2. Walsh? / That kid that re-signed
3. Farnworth
4. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. TPJ
9. Hunt
10. Lodge
11. Glenn (c)
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Riki

18. Bullemor
19. Piakora
20. Croft

Obviously there will be a few more ins if the decks are being cleared. There must be some signings bubbling behind the scenes, surely.

That article read very much like a Rothfield-Roosters cap justification fairy tale.
He was saying Taylor can adjust his contract back to 700K and then the Titans can buy B Smith for 400K which is effectively 100K off their cap.
In what world is brandon smith worth 400K? He'd likely get at least 600k+

Last edited:
The thought of Benji and Hunt possibly being available is arousing.

My recruitment targets would be:
1. Benji 1 year deal
2. Hunt (500-600k/yr) 2 year deal @ hooker
3. Sign a few cheap hard forwards - Soliola, Guerra, Hipgrave, Jensen, Nicholls, Taylor, Burr, Gosiewski
Blair are a few that could be options without delving too deep.

Internal player movements:
1. Move on Joffa if Dragons want him
2. Re-sign Te'o - reasonable 1 year deal

Can’t wait to have another player kicking into the opposition.

No to Hunt. he can remain in red and white ... be it the Merge or Redcliffe

ps @Sproj you’re banned now too btw

The thought of Benji and Hunt possibly being available is arousing.

My recruitment targets would be:
1. Benji 1 year deal
2. Hunt (500-600k/yr) 2 year deal @ hooker
3. Sign a few cheap hard forwards - Soliola, Guerra, Hipgrave, Jensen, Nicholls, Taylor, Burr, Gosiewski
Blair are a few that could be options without delving too deep.

Internal player movements:
1. Move on Joffa if Dragons want him
2. Re-sign Te'o - reasonable 1 year deal
My only issue with signing Benji or Hunt is with crowd restrictions, who will catch their passes ?

There needs to be a recruitment plan in place before we just start kicking players to the side. We want to move upto 10 players but where are there replacements there's not many options. We also have a limit to the amount not spent on the cap so we could be over paying for players and be in the exact same situation not just next year but few more years to follow.

My only issue with signing Benji or Hunt is with crowd restrictions, who will catch their passes ?
giphy.gif

Alright let's update it based on reports with Joffa, Bird, Boyd, Fifita all gone and Hunt coming in.

1. Milford
2. Walsh? / That kid that re-signed
3. Farnworth
4. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. TPJ
9. Hunt
10. Lodge
11. Glenn (c)
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Riki

18. Bullemor
19. Piakora
20. Croft

Obviously there will be a few more ins if the decks are being cleared. There must be some signings bubbling behind the scenes, surely.
Mate, you couldn’t make your own second-string / BHQ 17 and now you’ve conveniently omitted the 21st player.

No way you make our full-strength 21 😂😂

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • TimWhatley
  • Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • Xarr
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosMan
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.