Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

Corey Allan has been given permission by Souths to explore his options. Broncos should sign him up for FB.

They absolutely should. Former player for the club, Qld origin 'star' and in a position we desperately need. It is a no brainer but do you have a source for this? The rumour has been around for a while.

They absolutely should. Former player for the club, Qld origin 'star' and in a position we desperately need. It is a no brainer but do you have a source for this? The rumour has been around for a while.

I just can’t see the broncos pulling off a coup like this. It just seems too difficult

Gotta love the math on what they think souths have free in cap space apparently suuali,roberts and bayley sironen equals one million in cap space oh and could be more if allan finds a gig elsewhere.

Gotta love the math on what they think souths have free in cap space apparently suuali,roberts and bayley sironen equals one million in cap space oh and could be more if allan finds a gig elsewhere.
If those 3 free up 1 million, then Sironen us on about 400k a year

How about the Roosters though, upgrade Teddy and Keary and still have a spare 500k sitting there just cos.

reckon Allen will be a highly sought after commodity.

Chances are we may have to overpay to get this one over the line. So, its a risk.

But given the circumstances, its one worth taking for mine. I say we go all in and do this....he is a potential top 10 fullback in this league at least..

The come 2021 FA, with luck our long term fullback is there, we can then enter the market for some serious edge and wing firepower who can set up or take advantage of Allens sweep moves...

Excellent...(Best Monty Burns voice..)

reckon Allen will be a highly sought after commodity.

Chances are we may have to overpay to get this one over the line. So, its a risk.

But given the circumstances, its one worth taking for mine. I say we go all in and do this....he is a potential top 10 fullback in this league at least..

The come 2021 FA, with luck our long term fullback is there, we can then enter the market for some serious edge and wing firepower who can set up or take advantage of Allens sweep moves...

Excellent...(Best Monty Burns voice..)
Other than the Bulldogs, which other Club would seek to sign him?

Other than the Bulldogs, which other Club would seek to sign him?

maybe not even them ... Addo-Carr and his manager were at the Bulldogs the other day (after he said he was staying in Melbourne for another year)
I thought there was talk of Cotric playing fullback for them as well??

He played there in the 20's at Canberra I believe

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.