VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
Also if we hire Flanno he is likely going to sign his mediocre son. Mchunt will probably rock up to the Clive Berghofer centre in a suicide vest or something if that happens.
I can see the news story now. "21 year old male named Bruce Mchunt, 65kgs with fish bowl glasses wearing a "PAIX TAKES THE CAKE" Tshirt has stormed the Clive Berghofer centre with a makeshift suicide vest."
burp

If we have the same injuries i reckon we have the same outcomes. Just my personal opinion.

Nah , they won`t have Christian Sailor to influence the outcomes and the winger too slow to score tries will be gone . Hallelujah !

Until we start winning
I'd prefer it if you didn't tell me what I would do, you do not know me, why I feel what I feel, or why I made the comment I did.

Instead, how about entering into a dialogue with me, ask me what I mean, or even ask me do I think I'll change my tune when the wins start adding up. See the dialogue between @Wolfie and @heartly87 as an example of how it's done.

Yea absolutely. We have short comings and additional pressures but we are so far removed from the west tigers - especially in that era. The team list alone is substantially better.

Ivan Cleary had a 42% win rate
We have talent, but it's woefully unbalanced, and the depth Kevvie brought in is impotent.

I'd prefer it if you didn't tell me what I would do, you do not know me, why I feel what I feel, or why I made the comment I did.

Instead, how about entering into a dialogue with me, ask me what I mean, or even ask me do I think I'll change my tune when the wins start adding up. See the dialogue between @Wolfie and @heartly87 as an example of how it's done.

That was probably the one time i wasnt acting like a 2 year old 😆

We have talent, but it's woefully unbalanced, and the depth Kevvie brought in is impotent.
Yeah I’m very aware of our squad issues. Tigers were unbalanced and didn’t have talent.

One proactive preseason and some tough decisions by someone with a clue will get us through this season. It’s bad but it’s not a disaster.

The way we figured out the squad it 2021 -2022 was just short of brilliant. Hopefully someone at the club remembers how we did that.

Kev's mate is trying to tease that we're offering Slater huge money on twitter lol

Its Cam Smith !!

Happy So Excited GIF

Yeah I’m very aware of our squad issues. Tigers were unbalanced and didn’t have talent.

One proactive preseason and some tough decisions by someone with a clue will get us through this season. It’s bad but it’s not a disaster.

The way we figured out the squad it 2021 -2022 was just short of brilliant. Hopefully someone at the club remembers how we did that.
I think Capewell was our biggest loss this season.

Bellamy is like "If you don't work hard, I'll find someone who will"

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Tmac
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.