Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Kodi Nikorima

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • James Roberts

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Mormons believe in Christ but it is a different interpretation. You really should read their holy book, not cover to cover but worth a skim through. It is interesting, blessed underwear is a thing. Every religion has its shades Mormons are no different.

Folau seems to be on the more "fundamental" shade. Regardless of his religious beliefs l don't think he would be worth the money.
Where can I get me some bless-ed underwear? Sounds the go.

I agree, would like to see Kodi given a shot there. I know there's a knock on him because of his size but I seem to recall him playing fullback in 20s when he was coming thru. Does anyone recall how he went there?

Niko is the most awkward choice for the team though as Boyd probably won't be dropped and I wouldn't ever want him in the halves, so we'd need to find a spot for him in the three quarters.

In the 20's grand final probably 5 years ago or so. Nikorima was playing fullback and almost single handedly orchestrated a crazy comeback against a stacked Canberra side. He is a bloody handful with time and space.

Maybe we could try Bird at dummy half, he would be one dynamic hooker!

Mormons believe in Christ but it is a different interpretation. You really should read their holy book, not cover to cover but worth a skim through. It is interesting, blessed underwear is a thing. Every religion has its shades Mormons are no different.

Folau seems to be on the more "fundamental" shade. Regardless of his religious beliefs l don't think he would be worth the money.

For the sake of the discussion here is a link to a game Niko played at FB (starting) https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/07/21/rd-20-broncos-v-bulldogs-1st-half/ He did well but l don't think Niko @ FB is the answer. I could only suggest moving Bird or Isaako there as Boyd/Staggs could cover wing/center. If we are not willing to make any changes then can we just try Staggs @ 9? Use him like we used Niko in 2015/16, Staggs is a competitor and l don't see what we have to lose.

There are some Irish Guys who have a podcast called 'The Conspiracy Guye' on Spotify. They have an interesting episode talking about Joseph Smith and the beginnings of the Mormon religion.

One thing I learnt was that Michael Jackson's family were devout Mormons. When wacko Jacko was a young bloke he used to have to go door to door to spread the word like the rest of his family, except he had to wear a disguise so that no one would recognise him. That poor bloke was not able to be comfortable in his own skin from an early age.

Apologies for being off topic :)

For those who remember me, when milf signed at the broncos I said bennett would ruin his career by moving him to 6
I also said macca was the worst 9 in the comp
I also said boyd was a piece of shit and should never have come back.

I was told i was an idiot, not a fan, and i had no idea what i was on about and never to doubt the great man bennett lol.

Only took you clowns about 4 years to catch up.

Was that before or after you left because you couldn't have the fact that there were people here who could have conversations, and the old admin team who protected you and your brother were shafted?

Great to have you back.

Are Mormons not Christian then? Just out of curiosity, who do they believe in?

Mormons identify as an offshoot denomination of Christianity.

Most Christians though are a bit

giphy.gif

Didn't Folau leave the Mormons and join AOG or something like that?

Happy to say I'm one of the (now 3) who voted for Boyd.

Come at me.

Happy to say I'm one of the (now 3) who voted for Boyd.

Come at me.

I’m number 4...

Changing Milf to fullback will not fix our rubbish hooker problem. Won’t fix our defence. Won’t fix our shambolic ball handling, our terrible kicking in general play or general level of disorganisation in attack.

I voted Boyd because of all our problems, leaving him where he is upsets our overall balance the least and I’d prefer to start where the greatest of our problems are.

A decent hooker tightens up the middle of the field in attack and defence, improves our organisation, gives us an additional attacking option and should help our halves with better, crisper passing and less pressure on them from a rushing defence.

We get all that stuff right and we will be good enough to ‘live’ with Boyd for a couple more years. Changing him out for someone else without doing anything else to fix the above, won’t achieve one damn thing.

For those who remember me, when milf signed at the broncos I said bennett would ruin his career by moving him to 6
I also said macca was the worst 9 in the comp
I also said boyd was a piece of shit and should never have come back.

I was told i was an idiot, not a fan, and i had no idea what i was on about and never to doubt the great man bennett lol.

Only took you clowns about 4 years to catch up.

So it's taken you a few years to say I told you so.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.