Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Kodi Nikorima

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • James Roberts

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
He had a similar flat period that year too, he just seemed to hit a wall like he is now. It wouldn't let me quote it- no button but I wrote this in 2017 have a look at the data.

I'm not sure if I'd call it a flat period, I just think teams have cottoned onto his weakness under the high ball. There were signs of it last year, but teams preferred to turn Oates around then target Isaako. It was a lot easier keeping the Broncos inside their half if they didn't have to contend with an Oates carry on tackle two.

I'm not convinced Jamayne would be better than Darius at the back, but I am convinced he can play his best footy there and that he isn't an NRL standard winger.

Serious question: do people still think Milf has what it takes to a quality fullback?

I'm in two minds with this as the old Milf would be a revelation there but I'm not so sure about the current version of Milf. I was a little bit surprised and dissapointed when he got in the clear against the Roosters. One occasion was down the sideline and the other was where he dummied and went through the middle. On both of those occasions, he didn't look like he had much acceleration like he used to have. Four years ago it would of been shut the gate but now......... The worrying thing is that he isn't that old to have lost his pace already.

Serious question: do people still think Milf has what it takes to a quality fullback?

I'm in two minds with this as the old Milf would be a revelation there but I'm not so sure about the current version of Milf. I was a little bit surprised and dissapointed when he got in the clear against the Roosters. One occasion was down the sideline and the other was where he dummied and went through the middle. On both of those occasions, he didn't look like he had much acceleration like he used to have. Four years ago it would of been shut the gate but now......... The worrying thing is that he isn't that old to have lost his pace already.

I'm in the same boat as you, I don't really think he does anymore. However, I kind of want the question answered. I'm leaning towards it being too late now...we've done it in reverse, he should have been FB for a few years and turned into a 6.

I don't see why he wouldn't, he's only 24 years old and yeah he would have bulked up a bit to handle defending in the line but it wouldn't be hard to slim back down. I think for mine that at FB he gets the chance to chime in when he see's a gap/broken play, rather than it being on him to create all the time. I just don't think he has it in him to be that sort of player - and there's nothing wrong with that.

If he can't because he doesn't have the running game anymore, the we definitely need to move him on once his contract is up.

That was his best attribute, and now he traded it for a solid kicking game and an extra 0 in his salary.

It's only because he bulked up to play there. He was very slim at Canberra.

Was thinking about this today, so I’d lean more towards Nikorima if we go that way.

53 votes? Can non-members vote or is @Porthoz using his 37 other accounts to vote for Milf, Bird & Nikorima?
Yeah, it probably has nothing to do with (most) people seeing the obvious...

Well I did say he's our best fullback option like 2 hours before the thread. What a guess. [emoji1739]

Nostradamus eat your heart out eh?

iu

For those who remember me, when milf signed at the broncos I said bennett would ruin his career by moving him to 6
I also said macca was the worst 9 in the comp
I also said boyd was a piece of shit and should never have come back.

I was told i was an idiot, not a fan, and i had no idea what i was on about and never to doubt the great man bennett lol.

Only took you clowns about 4 years to catch up.
You also said this

Just thought I'd make an appearance in this thread to reiterate.... I was wrong.....so very very very wrong. Bennett has done exceptionally well this year. Milford and hunt are the best halves combo without a doubt and teddy Blair is playing like a grizzly Blair! Boyd is playing brilliantly as well. I really can't see a Broncos loss next week. only weakness is reed, but oniell shouldn't worry him too much.

Well done wayne, well done

So I guess you had some catching up to do with yourself.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.