Who's Going To Origin?

Jealousy is a curse Rocky. Don't hate us because we have the two best rugby league stadium in the world... all about an hour apart from each other.

The Rock said:
What's the point of having good stadiums if you have shit fans?

Like ones that would rather go out and enjoy the night life in Sydney than go to the game.

I would have thought the crowd numbers would speak for themselves. Consistently.

Omg guys move on. Conversation over. Don't make me lock this thread, because it actually still has a purpose.

These NSW's fan turn into massive douchebags this time of year.. I guess it is the fear of losing to a bunch of rednecks that have no passion for the game.

Back on topic, I'm going to game 2 :)

The Rock said:
schmix said:
Omg guys move on. Conversation over. Don't make me lock this thread, because it actually still has a purpose.

You're too harsh. This is origin time just let the banter flow. No harm done, you guys should be a bit more lenient in the origin forum, just like you guys are a bit more lenient in general talk when it's the off season.
Isn't that why we had so much trouble during the past couple of years. They kept letting things slide.

I remember when Izzy scored 'that' try back in 2008. I jumped up from my seat and started screaming at the top of my lungs, and all these NSW supporters looked at me like I was alien.

They have no passion. Bunch of cardboard cutouts.

Serious Rock? I would have expected a lot less whinging from someone who knows what it's like to be an admin.

There is plenty of banter all over the place. We are being more lenient, but there still have to be limits. I'm simply trying to avoid every single thread turning into the same thing and attempting to keep the balance between banter and discussion.

We may as well just have one origin thread then hey? Why bother with a whole separate forum when every thread ends up in the same place?

Go for your life. It's not worth the effort it will take to argue with you about this. If people start to whinge then I'll just refer them to you.

Back on topic. I'm going to Origin 2 and then flying down to Sydney for Origin 3.

I might be going to origin 3. Waiting to hear from mates about tickets.

LOL @ Gidley's letter to NSW fans btw.

LOL, just read about the letter. Talk about fucking desperate. Pleading with fans to come support them LOL

QUEENSLANDER said:
LOL, just read about the letter. Talk about **** desperate. Pleading with fans to come support them LOL

But theres so much to do in Sydney then come out and support your team in the code's biggest event [icon_lol1.

Yep, it was rather funny turning to the back of the paper this morning to that letter [icon_lol1. Desperation much?

The Rock said:
Don't know why he's pleading, it was full last year.

Should be full for both games this year too. You mob leave it late - everyone knows that.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.