Who's Your Man To Watch This Season?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Ok so we've got a few new signings, plus there's a couple of senior players still knocking around and a selection of youngsters coming through.

Who in your opinion will really shine this season? Pick only one player.

IMO i reckon Lagi Setu will be ace. Cannot wait to see him play. The kid is a tank. I reckon he will absolutely smash some players this season. Also looking forward to see him running at gaps off Lockyer and Wallace. I reckon he'll score a few this year.

Plus with a name like Lagi Setu you can't fail. :mrgreen:

Dave Taylor, if he's fit. Otherwise I'll go with Lagi Setu.

Outside of the Broncs: Dane Laurie from the Tiggers. Aggressive fella.

I am excited about Setu but even more so about Ben Te'o.

Te'o was really good for most of last year and really developed as the year progressed I really see him having a big year. Setu probably has more potential but we have only seen flashes of it yet.

Jhamal Idriss (spelling?) from the Dogs is in for a big year outside of the Broncos.

Izzy is the man obviously!! I am looking forward to seeing Setu run out in Broncos colours in round 1 though.

I really hope Te'o proves he is worth the gamble we took in getting him

I really think Sammy T will have a MASSIVE season this year.

Flutterby said:
I really think Sammy T will have a MASSIVE season this year.

I hope you're right! Sammy T is a legend!!!!!!! :D

It will be hard for him to do considering how big his back half of 09' was.

Nick Kenny, didn't get the credit he deserved last year and his attitude is something others in the team could learn from, future forward leader IMO.

Yeah I would love it if Henjak gave Parker, Sims and Clinton a tape of Kenny highlights and told them to play like that.

Andrew McCullough. Favourite for Dally M rookie of the year.

Dave Taylor.

Lockyer to have a massive year too.

yeah dave taylor is due for a big year ...hell be awesome....hes huge !!!

Coxy said:

can he even win rookie of the year this season, since he played a few games last season.

i remember when Wallace was going great guns for the Panthers in 2007, i read that he couldn't get rookie of the year because he had played a sole game in 2006.

Definetly Lagi Setu, I thought I may be the only one throwing his name up but it seams he has a good rap across the forum so its obviously not just me who see's a lot of good things in him.

bfoord said:
Coxy said:

can he even win rookie of the year this season, since he played a few games last season.

Israel won it in 2008, so why not?

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Justwin
  • mitch222
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • leon.bott
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • Ondi
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.