Who's Your Man To Watch This Season?

BB_77's Neighbour said:
yeah dave taylor is due for a big year ...hell be awesome....hes huge !!!

I am reliably informed that his wang is also huge.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Te'o was really good for most of last year and really developed as the year progressed I really see him having a big year. Setu probably has more potential but we have only seen flashes of it yet.

Te'o got worse as the year progressed and most Tigers fans that I heard comment were close to happy when he left.

But I reckon we'll see Clinton back to top form this year and I'm hoping Taylor gets a regular spot on the bench, with enough game time to show what he's got.

bfoord said:
Coxy said:
Andrew McCullough. Favourite for Dally M rookie of the year.

can he even win rookie of the year this season, since he played a few games last season.

i remember when Wallace was going great guns for the Panthers in 2007, i read that he couldn't get rookie of the year because he had played a sole game in 2006.

Nah that's not the case. Not sure what the cut off is, but there's a number of games you can have played the previous year and still be considered a rookie.

Izzy won it in 2007, that little half back from Souths won it in 2008.

I will be watching Nick Kenny, a smokey for Origin.

Also be watching Hodgo either make it or break it. Interesting times.

ethos said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Te'o was really good for most of last year and really developed as the year progressed I really see him having a big year. Setu probably has more potential but we have only seen flashes of it yet.

Te'o got worse as the year progressed and most Tigers fans that I heard comment were close to happy when he left.

But I reckon we'll see Clinton back to top form this year and I'm hoping Taylor gets a regular spot on the bench, with enough game time to show what he's got.

Yes I noticed a similar theme with Teo too, if you caught one of his good games then he was awesome but last year he was still very inconsistent which was why I stuck with Lagi Setu as he was right through 08 very consistent which is a good sign.

Other players which I think are gonna carve it up would be michaels (possible origin winger and will be our leading try scorer for 09!) and McCullough as long as he doesn't get stuck in a bottleneck with Marsh and Gorrel for a spot.

I would go with Marsh- i think he'll be our #1 for most of the season.

I really think he is going to come into his own.

mal said:
I would go with Marsh- i think he'll be our #1 for most of the season.

Disagreed. I still reckon Karmichael has that spot sewn up for a while yet [icon_wink

As for the thread, I'm really hoping for big things from Lagi Setu. Seen flashes of absolute brilliance from him so far, and IMO he could be absolutely anything. Really gunning for a decent season for Steve Michaels too.

Now that we have a coach who isn't senile, maybe Dave Taylor won't be pussyfooted around and actually given a go. Other than him, Setu and Te'o should go well I hope.

Justin Hodges will emerge as one of the greatest attacking centres in the last decade this season.

gUt said:
Justin Hodges will emerge as one of the greatest attacking centres in the last decade this season.

but he is so sad!!!!

Angry is bad for Hodgo IMO..

Active Now

• Battler
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.