RANT Why did it take Milford 5 years to play decent football again?

Milf was still decent, often great, up until 2018. The expectations and fans frustrations of missing the 2015 grand final, when he played of natural instinct, was something that was in reality too much, perhaps unfair for a player that was young and lost a lot of old heads quickly in the following seasons.

Then Seibold came to the club. He lost Nikorima who was playing really well prior to that, and Darius's form completely plummeted. He also lost Roberts, all of whom were "foils" for the way he plays.

Add this to the already mention contract noose, and consistent injuries his form plummeted.

For the past few seasons, with the exception of the past number of games, he was continually picked off in attack, usually heavily, and would often, if not always grimace in what looked like a combination of pain, defeat and frustration.

Once the monkey was off his back (contract) so to were the shackles. He's played really well these past number of games. Will always have a soft spot for Milf. If it wasn't for a few refereeing decisions and one last play, he would have left a premiership player.

Wish him the best of luck.

Because he knows he’s a lazy mexican looking **** who has a personal nature of not giving a shit how well he plays as long as he gets picked. He has finally realised he sucks but is auditioning for a first grade role next season. Once he gets it he will relax and not give a shit again. Best of luck under that subservient asslicking lapdog who will coach you next year milf. Participation awards incoming.

Because he knows he’s a lazy mexican looking **** who has a personal nature of not giving a shit how well he plays as long as he gets picked. He has finally realised he sucks but is auditioning for a first grade role next season. Once he gets it he will relax and not give a shit again. Best of luck under that subservient asslicking lapdog who will coach you next year milf. Participation awards incoming.
This comment needs a spank on the bottom.

Cause he's a pussy
Fail Ralph Macchio GIF by NETFLIX

I will always have a soft spot for Milf as well. Sucks that he sucked for so long.

I don't understand it.

Since half way through 2016 he just put his feet up.

Only in the last couple of weeks has he looked anything like he used to.

Is his contract the worst value for money the Broncos have ever signed?

Ben Barba's was pretty bad value, he did nothing for us.

Be easy to focus on Milford but I don't think it's a coincidence that since they've sorted the shit out behind the scenes everyone has gotten better, can't think of a player who has gone backwards.

At least I have a valid excuse for poor form.

Milford:

Ooooh ooooh I’m a big cry baby. I suck at football because I get paid too much.
The excuse is the entire team was fucking pus coached by the biggest piece of shit on the planet for two seasons.

What is so hard to fucking contemplate about that?

The excuse is the entire team was fucking pus coached by the biggest piece of shit on the planet for two seasons.

What is so hard to fucking contemplate about that?
It’s funny like a month or 2 ago you admitted defeat and that you got it wrong when it came to your longstanding opinion on Milford being great. You admitted that he turned out a dud. Good players don’t come up with excuses mate. And anyway, Bennett was here 4 seasons last stint.

It’s funny like a month or 2 ago you admitted defeat and that you got it wrong when it came to your longstanding opinion on Milford being great. You admitted that he turned out a dud. Good players don’t come up with excuses mate. And anyway, Bennett was here 4 seasons last stint.
Yeah I gave up - he signed at souffs and there was no point fighting anymore.

It got to the point where i knew he was mentally cooked - but that had to do with how poor we've been as a whole. It sounds like an excuse but its not a valid point

It's a good signing for Souths just because of the bottom end deal he is going to be on, he could easily end up being one of the buys of the year but for us we couldn't really take the risk anymore.

It was the right call to let him go but at the same time it's probably going to suck as I am fairly confident he will have a good season next year for Souths.

I think after next year it's going to take a brave club to offer him a big deal, given for us he wasn't just bad.. it wasn't even first grade standard.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Rambstien
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.