NEWS Why Jamayne Isaako wants to replace Anthony Milford as Brisbane’s fullback

neither actually...ive watched 30 years worth of Rugby league and ill trust my own set of eyes to make such determination....he cant be a modern day fullback full stop...
[automerge]1567836807[/automerge]

...not only that....that inside pass would have been 2-3 sets in the making BEFORE he threw it....game management of the highest order...

Well yeah I know he can’t, others don’t seem to want to admit it though.

Well yeah I know he can’t, others don’t seem to want to admit it though.
lol. Like we secretly all agree with you or something. You are desperate for Bennett to have been right about this, it's obvious.

lol. Like we secretly all agree with you or something. You are desperate for Bennett to have been right about this, it's obvious.

It has nothing to do with Bennett. Why did you only quote me mate?

It has nothing to do with Bennett. Why did you only quote me mate?
Saying we don't want to admit it implies we agree with you we're just too proud to say so. You're the only one saying we don't want to admit it.

He wont be up there with the best of either position if his coach keeps making him play both.

He already was one of the best in a position.

That's great you think he'll be able to compete with Teddy, RTS, Tturbo, Ponga etc but I'm here to tell you you're dreaming.
Meanwhile, Ponga is the new Darius:

Meanwhile, Ponga is the new Darius:

I heard he had a shocker. Not a lot to play for yesterday. I was listening briefly to the game on the radio - they were calling it the 'Who Cares Cup'. Pretty lol.

i love Papa as a NRL player BUT.....his stats are misleading...indirectly...

Storm have their own fullback bench rotation going on; Papa can make 300 running metres because hes playing fullback for 80 minutes 1 in every 5 games.

They have had Hughes, Munster etc play there....Papa is completely fresh for the games he plays 80 minutes for, and because his team have a structure he knows when he is supposed to get involved...

So i reckon his stats revert back to the mean when he is playing 80 minutes over 26 games...then again...maybe he keeps it up..!!!! (but i doubt it)

So some food for thought when analyzing his impact

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.